J49: An Erotic Life

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
All you have to do Johnny is start paying your wife for mouth hugs and trashy sex. Satisfies your need for a trashy whore and gives her the romance she needs.

Problem solved and a feel good hollywood ending!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
so the wife is driving home and texts me that she is horny, so i take her eyebrow pencil and write her name on my cock and snap a selfie and text it to her
after dinner she comes in the LR and lays on the couch, i lay beside her and use her butt as a pillow within minutes she is giggling and leads me up to the bedroom, where we masturbate each other
Where you masturbate each other? Why not sloppy oral?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Considering she knows for a fact he's been out fucking a bunch of nasty junkies, she's probably apt to wait for confirmation that he isn't patient zero.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
J man has to have the clap and herpes by now at least. I realize AIDS isn't as easily transmitted to men vaginally but that other shit is like catching a cold. I'd be scared shitless of getting hep C if this was me, which is part of why this would never be me....that shit's no joke and its rampant among junkies. I'm sure he'll explain that she's responsible and has her own clean needles and shit, but still. You don't know what went on before you or when you aren't around.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
a set is a drug dealers spot....sat on...means the police were right there, detering potential clients, and closed..meaning no one was out selling
3rd and kaighn sell her favorite called "happy hour" they were closed, sycamore courts sells "bobbys world" (which she OD'd on) they were being sat on, 8th and walnut was where everyone was waiting for new product to arrive, she copped the fake shit at 7th and park, ended up in north at 7th and state to get the real dope
Ahh right by the neighborhood center

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
...photograph her ass with my name on it...for the judge?
For us, obviously. She's getting off on the thoughts of you giving a smack whore a ton of attention. Does she know about fucking your whores for an audience? She wants that sort of attention too. No, she'll probably never go to that seedy club, nor should you try to take her there, but posting some pics for a bunch of nerds to drool over her would drive her wild. In short, all women are dirty whores, she's just finally embracing it. Gotta feed the monster, now.