Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Found you some condoms Johnny.

rrr_img_133647.jpg
rrr_img_133648.jpg

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Edit:
Mistake. My current gf has a birth control chip. Maybe is similar to the IUD
IUD is great because no hormones. Chip still releases a ton of them, my wife doesn't do well on that stuff. =-/. (So yes, Johnny, the pill can screw up women a great deal, decrease sex drive, and a host of other side effects. Tell her to look into an IUD. It's just copper, fire and forget, and done.)

intelnavi_sl

shitlord
IUD is great because no hormones. Chip still releases a ton of them, my wife doesn't do well on that stuff. =-/. (So yes, Johnny, the pill can screw up women a great deal, decrease sex drive, and a host of other side effects. Tell her to look into an IUD. It's just copper, fire and forget, and done.)
IUD just limits hormones to the cervix. Same hormones as the implant and actually more concentrated. Worth if your lady likes to go crazy on hormones. Not worth when your being stabbed in the dick (even after trimming) but they do soften after awhile. I feel your pain. Even with my wife having a reversed uterus, and me stabbing her in the cervix, it rarely bothers me, but when it does, ow. It's better than no sex at all though
smile.png

Yes the pill can limit sex drive. All birth control except probably an IUD can cause this.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I remember one girl who when I was doing her doggy style, when I came I always felt something poke my dick. I always assumed I was hitting her cervix or something, now I'm wondering if it was an IUD. We used condoms but there's nothing saying she couldn't be double protected. It's been too long, I can't remember if the pain felt like being poked with a wire or just bashing into a bone.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I remember one girl who when I was doing her doggy style, when I came I always felt something poke my dick. I always assumed I was hitting her cervix or something, now I'm wondering if it was an IUD. We used condoms but there's nothing saying she couldn't be double protected. It's been too long, I can't remember if the pain felt like being poked with a wire or just bashing into a bone.
Mtf stitches

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It's like the old saying goes

You throw enough shit at the wall... Eventually some of it will form a Pantheon meme that someone will net you for