jaden smith's girlfriend

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
talking about bad boob jobs
Wow, yeah terrible. I'd love to have some one on one time to discuss how terrible those sweet, sweet titties are. Ugh!

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 4 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Breaking news: Different people find some people more attractive or less attractive than other people find them!

PS: Just because someone is a celebrity doesn't mean they're automatically a 10 or that everyone thinks they're a 10 and that's why they're famous.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Sara Jean Underwood's snapchat is the bomb: sjunderwood

• 1Jew

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Did someone mention Age of Consent and chicks who are 20 but look 16? I"m here if needed. Also Sarah Snyder is crazy hot omg. Ugh.

• 1Jew
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Did someone mention Age of Consent and chicks who are 20 but look 16? I"m here if needed. Also Sarah Snyder is crazy hot omg. Ugh.

age of consent is 14 where I live, which is kinda fucked up

• 1Jew

spronk

FPS noob
age of consent is 14 where I live, which is kinda fucked up

G6mZHFP.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
A quick read through Wikipedia:

Philippines
The minimum age for consensual sex is 12 years. United States' Country Reports on Human Rights Practices lists the age of consent of Philippines as 12.

Afghanistan
Sexual activity outside marriage is illegal in Afghanistan. The minimum age of marriage in Afghanistan is 10 for men and 9 for women.

- - - - - - - - - - -
Damn Asia, you scary.

Also I question the use of the terms men and women, when referring to 10yr olds and 9yr olds.

• 1Jew

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I know a lady from Iran and she told me it's 9 for women over there too. In fact, girls become legal adults at age 9. The reason? Because Mohammed's youngest wife was 9, and since he can't be a dirty pedo, she therefore has to have had the mental and physical capacity of an adult. Thus, all women can be tried as adults, married off and fucked at age 9.

The religion of peace, ladies and gentlemen!

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Most civilized countries make it illegal for their citizens to fuck children even when they're visiting 3rd world shitholes that allow it. I'm not sure whether the age is 18 or 16 for Us citizens, but it's somewhere in that neighborhood. The military might have a separate law that sets the limit at 18. I don't recall the specifics because I don't fuck the locals when I travel to other countries, I just know the law exists.

• 1Jew

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I know a lady from Iran and she told me it's 9 for women over there too. In fact, girls become legal adults at age 9. The reason? Because Mohammed's youngest wife was 9, and since he can't be a dirty pedo, she therefore has to have had the mental and physical capacity of an adult. Thus, all women can be tried as adults, married off and fucked at age 9.

The religion of peace, ladies and gentlemen!

Yep. 8 when he married her. He used to 'thigh' her until she started bleeding at 9, when he finally consummated it. But yeah, 9 is the magic number in hardcore theocratic Islamic schools of thought. The even more hardcore ones allow for 'thighing' a girl at any age and consummating at any age so long as she has begun to menstruate. The key to consummation is not age but biology. Muhammad showed us the 'sirat', the 'way', the 'path' through life, the path through this world and on into the next one. It is not possible for any part of the sirat to have been incorrect. If Muhammad did it, it was axiomatically halal.

Islam is the true feminism.

• 3Islamic
  • 2Like
  • 2Haram
Reactions: 7 users