Jerle Committed Suicide Today

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I don't know why I feel this needs to be posted but I just do.

He was a member of this community for a long time and a member of FoH during WoW. We made fun of him sure but he was ours in a way. He left and went to EJ and left this forum.

Today he killed himself. This was the note he posted publicly on Facebook. I cut out the comments and his real life information and all the comments from his friends verifying it etc ...

Try not to flame and troll too much.

cPQk7uU.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Actually they prefer to fail to overdose on sleeping pills, because it actually takes more than you'd think. The LD50 on most common kill-yourself medications is way higher than what most people assume it is.

People who really want to be sure still use guns. Woman have less access to guns in general than men do, but of the subset that do have easy access to guns, rates are more similar.

Members of the LGBT community kill themselves at rates 4x that of straight people, and much higher with certain other risk factors like family rejection.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
More like Antarius's posts. That guy's post make me want to kill myself pretty much every single time.

He's sadder than I am and he doesn't even know it.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Members of the LGBT community kill themselves at rates 4x that of straight people, and much higher with certain other risk factors like family rejection.
wow fascinating stuff. do you have any stats to regurgitate regarding suicide rates among people who don't seek treatment for their depression?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Jesus, this is really sad. I didn't know him but the details I knew about his life were not inspiring. Her, whatever.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
More like Antarius's posts. That guy's post make me want to kill myself pretty much every single time.

He's sadder than I am and he doesn't even know it.
Antarius rules. he's the only success story to ever come out of TGWBYH thread. probably because he's the only to take my advice.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
She got shit on pretty hard during her brief stint in my guild, so my only interaction with her was not particularly positive. Sad to see this happen though.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Dafuq? I'm so apathetic to suicide 'victims'. Why even post that shit? If you want to check out, do it, no need to make an event out of it.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
wow fascinating stuff. do you have any stats to regurgitate regarding suicide rates among people who don't seek treatment for their depression?
I made it through 6-8 years of untreated major depressive disorder and came out the other side without even attempting to kill myself once. I might be fucking miserable, but I'm not depressed. I remember what depression was like, the lack of physiological or mental energy, the lack of desire to get out of bed, etc.

When/if I finally do choose to kill myself, it won't be because I'm depressed.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i'll never forget the time i double roasted both Jerle and Aanima by telling Jerle "he was just upset because Aanima is more woman then he'll ever be."

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
The whole "offering up countdowns" is the kind of statements that pull me out of my empathy about this, at least a little. I think it's sad but his life was his own I just feel shitty on that I view him as someone with a clear mental illness that was not properly treated .

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I made it through 6-8 years of untreated major depressive disorder and came out the other side without even attempting to kill myself once. I might be fucking miserable, but I'm not depressed. I remember what depression was like, the lack of physiological or mental energy, the lack of desire to get out of bed, etc.
i bet you'd also have a lack of desire to get out of bed if you were sleeping next to this:

rrr_img_77317.jpg