Joker: Folie à Deux (2024)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It's a fictional movie at least partially about music that has musical performances in the same way they exist in real life.

A) Is 8 mile a biopic or a musical?

B) 8 Mile contains autobiographical elements of Eminem's life.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The film The Abyss features the song Willing by Linda Ronstadt. It is one of my favorite musicals.

• 3Worf
  • 1Rimshot
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The film The Abyss features the song Willing by Linda Ronstadt. It is one of my favorite musicals.
its funny watching retards try to score zingers and then end up exposing themselves as even bigger retards. unless Linda Ronstadt was in the movie singing multiple songs that affect or were affected by the plot, then no, you afterbirth. its nothing like a musical.

• 3Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
its funny watching retards try to score zingers and then end up exposing themselves as even bigger retards. unless Linda Ronstadt was in the movie singing multiple songs that affect or were affected by the plot, then no, you afterbirth. its nothing like a musical.
The irony of this post is excessive.

Even the second biggest retard (clearly not the biggest) on this forum would have clearly known that post was in no way meant to be an actual example of a musical.

You are autistic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
. unless Linda Ronstadt was in the movie singing multiple songs that affect or were affected by the plot, then no, you afterbirth. its nothing like a musical.

When he debunks himself but doesn't realize he's doing so

Chris

Potato del Grande
What would be cool is if Joker and Harley act like it's a musical and everyone else is acting normal and looking at them like they are insane (because they are).

Then as the movie progresses they can use violence to force people to take part like hostages.

That would make the movie not be a musical.

• 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The gayest part of this debate is not a single mention of Spamalot or Book of Mormon?

Seriously what the fuck, gents?

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Not to pick on or dog pile on Chukzombi Chukzombi , he's hardly the only culprit of this type of behavior or even the most egregious, simply the most recent, but motherfuckers incapable of admitting when they are wrong is absolute faggotry.

Amod Amod is there any way we could get a reverse threadban? Instead of banning a poster from a single thread, is there anyway we can do the reverse and ban a poster from every other thread on the forum except for 1?

I would like Astr0 to be banned from (ideally) seeing any thread, or at the least, being able to post to any thread anywhere on the forums except for this thread. And that ban would remain in place until he posts one of the following:

A) sorry guys, I was wrong, I didn't know what a musical was. I will cease posting about it.

or

B) sorry guys, i'm retarded, I still don't know what a musical is, but I will cease posting about it.

that's it. Those are the only 2 options. until he copy/pastes one of those into this thread he should be denied the ability to participate anywhere else on the forums.

Please let me know if this is feasible or what, if not possible then I suppose several several several weeks worth of gaming holidays/weekend rickshaws will have to suffice.

Don't get me wrong I could see how something like that could be abused, there's tons of sensitive/political topics, opinions, debates, etc where there really isn't a "right" or "wrong". I mean we can debate if Biden really got 81 million votes or if global warming is actually a hoax or whatever, I'm not recommending holding people hostage to reverse threadbans for things of that nature. I'm also not even suggesting they be used against shitposters. Hell we all enjoy the occasional troll job and shit post.

But this motherfucker Astr0 in this thread is literally arguing against objective reality. This isn't a matter of opinion, this is facts. He's in this fucking thread all like "I dont believe in dictionaries" and "I don't know what words mean" and continues to spew his nonsense.

So I'm asking if you can Reverse thread ban this retard until he admits he is wrong, or at the very least, admit he is to retarded to realize why he is wrong.

• 1Like
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not to pick on or dog pile on Astr0, he's hardly the only culprit of this type of behavior or even the most egregious, simply the most recent, but motherfuckers incapable of admitting when they are wrong is absolute faggotry.

Amod Amod is there any way we could get a reverse threadban? Instead of banning a poster from a single thread, is there anyway we can do the reverse and ban a poster from every other thread on the forum except for 1?

I would like Astr0 to be banned from (ideally) seeing any thread, or at the least, being able to post to any thread anywhere on the forums except for this thread. And that ban would remain in place until he posts one of the following:

A) sorry guys, I was wrong, I didn't know what a musical was. I will cease posting about it.

or

B) sorry guys, i'm retarded, I still don't know what a musical is, but I will cease posting about it.

that's it. Those are the only 2 options. until he copy/pastes one of those into this thread he should be denied the ability to participate anywhere else on the forums.

Please let me know if this is feasible or what, if not possible then I suppose several several several weeks worth of gaming holidays/weekend rickshaws will have to suffice.

Don't get me wrong I could see how something like that could be abused, there's tons of sensitive/political topics, opinions, debates, etc where there really isn't a "right" or "wrong". I mean we can debate if Biden really got 81 million votes or if global warming is actually a hoax or whatever, I'm not recommending holding people hostage to reverse threadbans for things of that nature. I'm also not even suggesting they be used against shitposters. Hell we all enjoy the occasional troll job and shit post.

But this motherfucker Astr0 in this thread is literally arguing against objective reality. This isn't a matter of opinion, this is facts. He's in this fucking thread all like "I dont believe in dictionaries" and "I don't know what words mean" and continues to spew his nonsense.

So I'm asking if you can Reverse thread ban this retard until he admits he is wrong.
oh please, you are getting your tits all irritated because i said that a musical and any scripted movie with characters singing multiple songs in it is the same thing. i stand by that. the people constantly replying to me to insult and say my opinion is "wrong" is whats perpetuating this derail. you are perpetuating this derail. you can either accept that i am voicing my opinion no matter how "wrong" you think it is and move the fuck on or you can just keep this derail going.

i vote for keeping the derail going because this thread will stay dormant for months otherwise.

• 1Picard

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
oh please, you are getting your tits all irritated because i said that a musical and any scripted movie with characters singing multiple songs in it is the same thing. i stand by that. the people constantly replying to me to insult and say my opinion is "wrong" is whats perpetuating this derail. you are perpetuating this derail. you can either accept that i am voicing my opinion no matter how "wrong" you think it is and move the fuck on or you can just keep this derail going.

i vote for keeping the derail going because this thread will stay dormant for months otherwise.

As I've pointed out before, you can't complain about the on topic content posted in other threads whilst contributing to derails in those threads and also leaking your idiocy all over this thread just like your leaky tailbone leaks diarrhoea all over your collection of Temu Fedoras

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
As I've pointed out before, you can't complain about the on topic content posted in other threads whilst contributing to derails in those threads and also leaking your idiocy all over this thread just like your leaky tailbone leaks diarrhoea all over your collection of Temu Fedoras
this is on topic actually. we are talking about musicals and the Joker sequel, we are discussing the viability of musicals with many other good examples of musicals. others took issue with me because i listed Walk the line as a musical. which it most definitely is IMO. you can either agree or disagree with that assessment and move on or you can continue to bitch and moan because you are the most hated person on this board.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
this is on topic actually. we are talking about musicals and the Joker sequel, we are discussing the viability of musicals with many other good examples of musicals. others took issue with me because i listed Walk the line as a musical. which it most definitely is IMO. you can either agree or disagree with that assessment and move on or you can continue to bitch and moan because you are the most hated person on this board.

I'd rather be the most hated because I constantly point out how stupid most people are over being the universally acknowledged dumbest person on this board