Jurassic Park 4

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Let's see if they can shit on a childhood classic of mine even more.JurassicPark is one of my favorite films. I think I annoyed the hell out of my parents into seeing that movie about 10 times in theaters. No details are out. Just a release date of June 13, 2014.

http://www.jurassicpark4-movie.com/

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
JurassicPark 4?

rrr_img_8396.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its not like 2 and 3 were classics. i cant even remember what they were about except dinosaurs. if this was a reboot of the original id be pissed

Blide_sl

shitlord
I liked how in the second movie, you thought it was over but it just kept on going. That's what was so disappointing about the third, it just abruptly ended.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
animotronic dinosaurs or go home
This, the T-Rex in #1 (and I would suppose #2) were Stan Winston fucking awesome animatronic. Spinosaurus in 3? CGI, bleh. I <3JurassicPark as dinosaurs have been a passion of mine since childhood, but I am going to sadly predict failure, especially since they have no novel to go off of and are just making shit up.

That said, seeing it opening night!

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
#2 was pretty awesome I thought (I could be biased, I was like 8 when I saw it at the movies), #3 was meh other than Sam Neill. It wasn't bad as such, just, same same. I'm just not sure how much more ground they can cover with the concept in yet another movie: 'Group of people go to tropical island full of dinosaurs, spend 2 hours running and screaming and getting eaten, a handful of survivors find a way off the island and fly away into the distance over stirring theme music, the end.'

Blide_sl

shitlord
Dinosaurs rampaging on the mainland would make for a pretty entertaining popcorn flick. I do agree the whole island thing is getting a bit played out though.

kudos

<Banned>
I think it was #3 where the raptors talked to themselves and flanked people. Also, man-eating pterodactyls.

Fyro

Golden Squire
Everyone can agree the firstJurassicPark was righteously awesome.

The second one was bad.

The third one was mega-bad.

Let's hope that the fourth one is so fucking god-awfully bad that it tips the scales back into awesomeness. Assuming the scale between amazing and horrible is a circle.

No talking raptors tho, and fuck the little green things from two, and fuck pterodactyls. T-rex or bust.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
#2 was pretty awesome I thought (I could be biased, I was like 8 when I saw it at the movies)
I was young enough when the second one came out that I still hold fond memories for it as well. I guess I was old enough to know better once the third one hit the big screen. Because it sucked a lot.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
Too soon for reboot by director/creative team who tell the story that was in the book, sans Dr. Frankenstein adaptation?

Make it into 2 or 3 movies. T-Rex chase, pterodactyl menagerie, good lawyer, hammond gets eaten, etc. were all culled from the movie. Put em back in, make a bigger, smarter movie. Do it.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Fffuuuu my brain had tucked that scene into the recesses of my memory until you said that...
"Hey you!"

"The School cut you from the team?"

Classic Goldberg! Here you go man, watch the little black girl kick the Raptor through the window, ending racial prejudice for all!"

Revel in this cinema-graphic masterpiece!

JurassicPark was my favorite movie as a kid, that and inhumoids, and the TMNT episode where the big yellow Xenomorph aliens hatch from the pizzas. I'd been waiting for JP2 forever.

Ryanz

<Banned>
I heard about this and the kid inside me freaked out.JurassicPark is one of my all time favorite movies (not 2 and 3, cus I think we all agree they sucked), it's one of the only movies I've went to the theater multiple times to see. I really hope they do this movie right...I just have a bad feeling this is gonna be some cheesy 3d cash grab...here's to hoping I'm wrong.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
"Hey you!"

"The School cut you from the team?"

Classic Goldberg! Here you go man, watch the little black girl kick the Raptor through the window, ending racial prejudice for all!"

Revel in this cinema-graphic masterpiece!

JurassicPark was my favorite movie as a kid, that and inhumoids, and the TMNT episode where the big yellow Xenomorph aliens hatch from the pizzas. I'd been waiting for JP2 forever.
Come on, was it really much worse than the girl saving their lives with her 'hacking' skills in the first one?
tongue.png