Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
Anderson cooper reported yesterday the gun zimmerman carried was designed to be, carried, concealed, and shot.

Now this is news to me.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_34390.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Its clear now that Draegan cares more about ad dollars than the community

Who wants to start Freerolled.org?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sure, but we've known since the last thread that she wasn't.
All I'm saying is that Rachel did a good enough job making herself look like an idiot without us having to resort to exaggerating the facts to ridicule her.
im going by her testimony. maybe if she didnt change her fucking story so often i could give a more solid statement on their relationship status. the point was that trayvon's own friend/girlfriend/best friend/chum/acquaintance/blacksmith/gardener/bannerman didnt give enough of a fuck about trayvon to put on the TV and watch the report about his death. when she heard a "fight" on their phone call and then it was dropped she was so concerned, she never called him back and spent another hour fixing her hair hat.

and that point was that people still believe a white man stalked and killed a black toddler buying candy for no reason because people are uninformed idiots and becoming 'dumberer' by the minute. if they all of a sudden produced video for this incident and it clearly shows TM jumping GZ and everything happens just the way he says it did and it leads to the case being dropped. there will still be a mob burning shit down as a result. because people believe what they are told by the dumbass media and never look into things to see if what they said was actually true.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You don't call the cops after your BFF gets killed in a fight! What are ya...a snitch bitch?

Shit'll get ya stabbed.

rrr_img_34400.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
hehe, she didnt feel the need to call the cops, she didnt even feel the need to call trayvon back to see if he was ok. bitch was having a romance with her weave.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

They fucked up and didn't give him a watermelon arizona iced tea.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
This trial's been a joke since day one. One of the witnesses thinking Trayvon Martin was the 11 year old they've pasted all over the media kick started it all. Zimmerman's guilty - life sentence.

khalid

Unelected Mod
My favorite silliness over the last few days was making a big deal over the fact he had a round chambered in the gun as well as a full magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.