Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Amazing how much fucked up stuff happens in this country and people are apathetic / indifferent. Misinformation in the media, a correct jury decision and they go out and march.

Idiots.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yep and not a peep in the nazi state of new jersey. this is a small blue state so we dont get that much attention when the cops go apeshit. it makes it easy for the cops to operate under the radar. it also makes everything an arrestable offense.
tongue.png

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
BREAKING NEWS OUT OF LOS ANGELES: EMS TRANSPORTING TRAYVIN MARTIN PROTESTORS TO HOSPITAL AFTER LAPD SHOT RUBBER BULLETS INTO CROWD.

The guy on one video keeps talking about them arresting people in the "peaceful protest" in NY. They were walking down the street breaking car windows and breaking them, not very peaceful and I'm pretty sure that is a crime.

NY is calming down after they broke the group up and made some arrest.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
and if those people sitting out there for hours in the heat and getting arrested could have spent a fraction of that time educating themselves on this case and avoided this whole mess by staying home and enjoying a nice sunday. i rocked some brats, weiners, burgers and a fucking delicious rack of ribs.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm not a grill expert but much of that food looks burnt.
i like some good char on the outside, but i make sure it doesnt ruin the meat inside. the sauce i had on the ribs caused the charring and the char on the brats and weiners i only allowed to burn for a second then close the top so it just smokes the meat. burgers werent burnt at all if you notice.

Borzak

On the NY protest feed it sounds like there are too many protesters who are out of shape to keep going on the march lol.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
i like some good char on the outside, but i make sure it doesnt ruin the meat inside. the sauce i had on the ribs caused the charring and the char on the brats and weiners i only allowed to burn for a second then close the top so it just smokes the meat. burgers werent burnt at all if you notice.
Nothing wrong with a good char.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
do honor students often get suspended from school for graffiti, fighting, burglary tools and a bag full of women's jewelry? do honor students usually get tossed out of their homes because their mom cant handle them anymore?

Borzak

BREAKING NEWS: SHOTS FIRED! OFFICER SCREAMING FOR HELP IN SOUTHWEST DIVISION OF LOS ANGELES. #911BUFF

There's a shitload of black and whites on the LA feed now.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Well, the real point is, it doesn't matter if he was an honor student or not. That is immaterial to whether he attacked Zimmerman or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.