Justice for Zimmerman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
If I keep seeing reported posts and infractions coming from this thread because you assholes can't stop shit posting in this thread, I'm going to lock it, RR it, and start a party the RRP.
fuckin do it bro BURN IT ALL DOWN

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do you think there would be a rash of assaults if the current situation of any tard with a gun and a hero complex being made out to be something to strive for, was suddenly reversed?
Hard to say since that isn't an even remotely accurate description of the current situation.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Start working out panzy. But, I don't think the world would be overrun with people attacking each other if you couldn't shoot people at the slightest hint of breaking one of your nails.
have you seen the major metropolitan areas in the states that share your point of view on this? That'sexactlywhat happens. And it's exactly why we mean ole southern types would rather have a hundred dead trayvons than a million rabid shitheads rolling over our cities every year. It's sad, but it's clearly the lesser of two evils.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
And it's exactly why we mean ole southern types would rather have a hundred dead trayvons than a million rabid shitheads rolling over our cities every year. It's sad, but it's clearly the lesser of two evils.
I would be ashamed to have your beliefs, to be so callously uncaring about life in general. That truly is sad.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
I would be ashamed to have your beliefs, to be so callously uncaring about life in general. That truly is sad.
Bullshit, more life is lost/destroyed in the shit holes your ideology represents than anywhere else in the country. You're either confused, fucking stupid, or both,that's sadandyoushould be ashamed of yourself for what you are.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Some quality straw-grasping going on here:

What You May Not Know About the Zimmerman Verdict: The Evolution of a Jury Instruction

TLDR: The jury wasn't given the full definition of self-defense law, they were given a version that favored Zimmerman's case. Apparently if they had been told that self-defense only applies if you are not the initial aggressor, they might have considered Zimmerman the initial aggressor and he might have been found guilty.

A properly instructed jury should have heard the complete law of self-defense in Florida, not just the portions that helped Zimmerman. Had the jury been instructed about the initial aggressor exception, it might have concluded that Zimmerman's following of Martin, though itself not criminal, was reasonably apprehended by Martin as a "threat of force." Put another way, the jury might have concluded that Martin was the one acting in self-defense during the physical confrontation that preceded the gunshot, making Zimmerman the aggressor.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Hah, yeah, so even though Trayvon had gotten to his home and Zimmerman had backed off, that somehow the jury would still buy that he felt threatened and had to go find Zimmerman and attack him?

That is some serious grasping for sure.

Laedrun

Molten Core Raider
Dude, you're a scumbag. Deal with it, or better yet, try and become something resembling a decent human being first by evaluating why it is you believe the things that you do.
You're a delusional child, I hope you grow up someday. The world has too many clueless sophomore political science majors as it is.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I find it interesting that in our little forum of assberger, INTJ, min-maxers; most of the posters in this thread fall on the opposite side of many internet communities in regards to this case.
Fuck off. INFJ master race reporting in.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Would you say I'm more or less crazy than the guy who posted that they would rather see 100 dead Trayvons than have those people come onto your land from the cities?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I find it interesting that in our little forum of assberger, INTJ, min-maxers; most of the posters in this thread fall on the opposite side of many internet communities in regards to this case.
INTJs are analytical. Like INTPs, they are most comfortable working alone and tend to be less sociable than other types. Nevertheless, INTJs are prepared to lead if no one else seems up to the task, or if they see a major weakness in the current leadership.They tend to be pragmatic, logical, and creative.They have a low tolerance for spin or rampant emotionalism.They are not generally susceptible to catchphrasesand do not readily accept authority based on tradition, rank, or title.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I don't know why we haven't heard more about this:

WIS. MAN FACES TRIAL FOR SHOOTING TEENAGE NEIGHBOR

MILWAUKEE (AP) ? Jury selection began Monday in the case of a 76-year-old white man charged with gunning down a 13-year-old black boy last year on a Milwaukee sidewalk over a theft allegation.

The proceedings come two days after a jury acquitted George Zimmerman in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Fla., last year. In the Milwaukee shooting, which has been compared to the Florida case, John Henry Spooner is charged with first-degree intentional homicide in the May 2012 death of his next-door neighbor, Darius Simmons.

Spooner suspected Simmons of breaking into his Milwaukee home and stealing guns, prosecutors said. Spooner confronted the teen on the sidewalk two days after the weapons came up missing and demanded that he return them. When Simmons denied stealing anything, Spooner shot him in the chest from five feet away as the teen's mother watched, according to the criminal complaint.
The kid's family's house was searched and they found no guns. The old man has an expert who will testify that he suffered from a mental illness that prevented him from knowing right from wrong.

Thoughts?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Well, it would have been a much more apt focus of the nation's race rage, for one thing. They actually could have gotten some satisfaction.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't know why we haven't heard more about this:

WIS. MAN FACES TRIAL FOR SHOOTING TEENAGE NEIGHBOR

The kid's family's house was searched and they found no guns. The old man has an expert who will testify that he suffered from a mental illness that prevented him from knowing right from wrong.

Thoughts?
My thoughts are the same as every other time some shmuck has linked an article about some crime. We haven't heard more about it because there's nothing controversial about it idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.