Keyboards & Mice

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I needed an excuse for a new keyboard so last month or so did a pre-order for the new Keychron. We'll see how it works out, if I hate it I'll just move it to my personal PC that I barely use. The lack of 10 key may be an issue so I do some data entry on spreadsheets. Unfortunately, they don't make a Q0 or whatever it is called that matches.

I don't know if hall effect are that great to type on? I have little need for 'competitive FPS' nonsense compared to good tactile feedback.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I don't know if hall effect are that great to type on? I have little need for 'competitive FPS' nonsense compared to good tactile feedback.

I honestly have no idea either and ultimately it was probably dumb for me to order it. I need a replacement work keyboard though. Maybe what I'll do is put this one on my PC and move my PC one to my work laptop since it isn't wireless and does have 10-key. Whichever Keychron version it is.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Best keyboards I have ever found are the discontinued Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 4000. Spilled some tea on mine yesterday, and found out they are no longer being made. Thankfully I had a spare in the closet. I am letting the other keyboard dry out and will plug it in again in a few days. Also bought a used one off Amazon, so we'll see what that one looks like. They last forever and a day when not spilled on, thankfully.
Homie I have 1 in the closet and I'm pretty sure 1-2 in the outside shed collecting dust. Yours if you want to cover the shipping DM me.

Using a Keychron K4 someone recommended here and absolutely love it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rabbit_Games

Blackwing Lair Raider
This what I ended up going with:

Only used it about a week so far (currently in Florida for family stuff and didn't bring my rig), and it's been great. I love the left-side keypad.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
This what I ended up going with:

Only used it about a week so far (currently in Florida for family stuff and didn't bring my rig), and it's been great. I love the left-side keypad.
Wow that looks cool. Not sure I could get used to the numbers on the left.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
pretty much like having one of these on the side
1a09f2b2dcea5757942ffb7b3d967c90.png