Last Epoch

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Patch is out, I want to play but the thing I hate about these games is how much time it takes for them to become "fun". It's just so boring for 10+ hours.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Patch is out, I want to play but the thing I hate about these games is how much time it takes for them to become "fun". It's just so boring for 10+ hours.
That's why you put on your favorite podcast in the background.

Caliane

e-fap? is that a zoomer thing?
pretty sure they get streamed on Maulers main channel, then archived on mooler/everyframeapause. efap live streams are saturdays.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
What in the fuck are you people talking about

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

movies, and tv shows duh!

anyway, people didnt actually link patch notes and stuff?

whats new?

everyone gets Evade skill. no iframes on it. +info on league mechanic in that one.

qol post.
can now pay to swap out earned blessings. nice change.

In 1.1, after defeating a Boss and unlocking new Blessings, all of those Blessing options will be saved to the Blessing Stash at their current roll values (if higher than previously earned versions). This includes the blessings which you do not select when you kill a monolith boss. You may then switch between any of these blessings without losing the roll values you earned.
this includes alts. they do need to beat the boss once though.

changes to loot filter. changes to the guilds.
balance changes.
ward decay changes.

twitch drops. 2 items. every other day, back and forth.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Outside first hour its been a stable start of cycle, nemisis addition is pretty solid and can lead to some OP gear early on if you get lucky.

Made it to level 89 so far and took out 4 habringers. Laser VK is working out decent enough but I think its going to stuggle on higher corruption harbinger fights. Will see, damage output is pretty nice and fairly fast mapping. Was my own random build so guessing there is some efficiency improvements.

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So did the Ward decay fix finally make it where it is no longer the best spec type? It was stupid how powerful the builds were that used it.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I guess it was just the sorcerer that sucks on start, re-rolled as paladin and having a good time. Game feels really good compared to how it used to feel and a bit harder. We will see if end game can keep me around.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Hit 100 on my home made laser VK build; pretty hard grind for those last 3 levels. The harbringer fights after the mono bosses are pretty well done. Haven't done the pinnicale boss yet but will try that tonight. Now the only question is can i make a smelter FG build work, just seems like you need more mobility but I'll see how fast i can get smelter's scaled w/ area effect stat.

1720914622687.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Playing an Ignite Frost Claw build. Similar to last cycle but as Sorceror instead of Runebinder since I guess mana stacking is good now? I've picked up Teleport and Flame Ward, but I'm having trouble filling out the 4th and 5th spec slots. Nothing feels actually worth pressing instead of just more Frost Claw(or moving out of the way).

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Playing an Ignite Frost Claw build. Similar to last cycle but as Sorceror instead of Runebinder since I guess mana stacking is good now? I've picked up Teleport and Flame Ward, but I'm having trouble filling out the 4th and 5th spec slots. Nothing feels actually worth pressing instead of just more Frost Claw(or moving out of the way).
When I did a similar build I had Meteor(there's a huge fire resist reduction node in there, also can use it to refill mana by refunding more than the cost or whatever it was, good to cast every few seconds on bosses/harder mobs), and elemental aura or something, which Frost Claw popped automatically. If not using that, I guess frost wall might have some utility that's kinda neat? Or Focus maybe.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
When I did a similar build I had Meteor(there's a huge fire resist reduction node in there, also can use it to refill mana by refunding more than the cost or whatever it was, good to cast every few seconds on bosses/harder mobs), and elemental aura or something, which Frost Claw popped automatically. If not using that, I guess frost wall might have some utility that's kinda neat? Or Focus maybe.
Can you trigger meteor? Focus too? I find the latter pretty clunky to use.

What elemental aura?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Can you trigger meteor? Focus too? I find the latter pretty clunky to use.

What elemental aura?
Elemental Nova I meant, Frost Claw upper nodes have a way to proc it, and the elemental novas can apply ignites too, but it jacks up the mana cost not sure if it's any good nowadays that was just what I used back then. For meteor no you can't trigger it, you can spec into a bunch of cast speed for it though so it's just one click every now and then for like 60% fire pen or whatever, it's useless on trash mobs but for bosses it makes a big difference(or well it did when I played again haven't kept track of what's new).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Man did the economy take nasty spike, had 3 items i've been keeping an eye on last 3 days looking for the right stats vs cost. All were in the 3-8M range and had 2-8 items listed. This morning those are all sold and new items (1-5) listed but in the 50-100M range. Hate when nothing is listed because then 1 single person who lists the next one sets the economy for the next freaking week.

Was going to grab a 3LP shadow beacon and those were in the 1.5-5M range and those got cleared out over 24 hr window and next person to list when it was clear was 100M....so the next few go 95,89, 88M etc. Will course correct itself but basically 1 person just grossly changed percieved value of that haha. Oh well bought up a few of my planned alt's key items on day 3 before they increased X 50 in price. Working on my earthquake wearbear now. Have 3 2LP bhaulder's to take to Julra, if i can hit my T7 melee crit + T6 crit multi daddy will rejoice

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
There was a gold dupe. They said they banned the exploiters, but I have no idea if that removes all the gold injected into the economy.