League Of Legends

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've been drinking for the last 1 1/2 hours or so. Fawe is pussying out because he has to run or something tomorrow. Oblio is too low to ranked with, dammit. Somebody give me a smurf, my smurf account is only like level 12 because it takes waaay too long to level. -_-

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Suck it up Sidian! I'm on my second one now
tongue.png

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I've been drinking for the last 1 1/2 hours or so. Fawe is pussying out because he has to run or something tomorrow. Oblio is too low to ranked with, dammit. Somebody give me a smurf, my smurf account is only like level 12 because it takes waaay too long to level. -_-
I heard people buy EU with all Champs accounts cheap and transfer to NA.

OMG vs Fnatic was the most heart attack inducing competitive gaming match I have ever seen.

Why the fuck didn't you sell that damn chain vest and buy a sheen Soaz you fucking idiot! One auto, all it needed was one more auto. Fnatic has to be broken after this.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
OMG vs Fnatic was the most heart attack inducing competitive gaming match I have ever seen.

Why the fuck didn't you sell that damn chain vest and buy a sheen Soaz you fucking idiot! One auto, all it needed was one more auto. Fnatic has to be broken after this.
Although the chain vest kept him alive longer vs Khazix, he might not have done as much dmg to the nexus if he didn't have it. Either way, quite the epic game.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Welp,

At the beginning of this group stage (after day 1) I thought "Looks like we might actually get 3 NA teams moving on this year". But after Alliance smoked C9 and annihilated Najin White Shield today I'm thinkin it may only be TSM

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
C9 has kinda played like dogshit most of the split. Meteos went from great on a bunch of champs, to great on Elise, to just kind of meh. Hai is only good on like two champions. Balls rarely wins lane hard anymore. Sneaky and Lemon were dumpstering NA lanes early in the split but now they can't matchup with anyone. Basically C9 is only winning now due to great team fighting and map movements. All their lane phases suck pretty hard now.

That said, Alliance has no business being this successful. Wickd generally sucks on anything not Irelia, yet they refuse to ban it. This isn't new information either, it's been true for like two years. I'm glad they won because I want Western teams to do well but I can't see them doing anything in a Bo5 in the playoffs.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just got Silver 1 but worried I won't have enough time to make it to Gold before the end of the season. Someone carry me!

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nah, shouldn't "pre-season" start like a week after worlds finishes? Grand Finals is what like Oct 16 or something. So maybe 1 month at most imo.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
You have like two months?
2 months should be sufficient for most, but for some people, like me, it can be a huge hurdle to get over!

Last season it took me ~1500 games to get gold after being Silver I within a week of the season starting.

This Season I skyrocketed to Gold I early but I've been hanging at Gold IV & V the majority of the time since. I even got demoted to Silver I for a day (managed a 5 game win streak to get re-promoted up to Gold V).

Anyway, I am actually in promos to Gold III now. Maybe I can make a run to plat before season ends. Last season I ended with 2,848 ranked games played, this season I'm at 1,114. I still play a lot but I've definitely cut back since that crazy 2.8k game season lol.

Nah, shouldn't "pre-season" start like a week after worlds finishes? Grand Finals is what like Oct 16 or something. So maybe 1 month at most imo.
Obviously everything changes but last season ended in November.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Although the chain vest kept him alive longer vs Khazix, he might not have done as much dmg to the nexus if he didn't have it. Either way, quite the epic game.
There were 2 problems actually. 1 was that slight hesitation when Soaz tp'd in and used flamespitter to try and clear the minions could have easily been another hit. The 2nd was everybody who attempted to hit the nexus kept moving away from minions which allowed Khazix to get isolation damage on all of them. I really think as well if Soaz would have dropped the ult and cleared the minions around the nexus he would have gotten minions help.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Played a team builder tonight and I met a Riot Employee that gave me a code for a Fist Bump Ward Skin. It made my night!