League Of Legends

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Duo'd with a buddy who just hit silver 5. I gotta say, you don't notice the incremental differences as you go, but my god the difference in games is hilarious. I had an 8-0-10 Pantheon game I lost because people just kept doing stupid shit, then I won a 45 minute game where I ended up 22-3-20 on Rammus. People just make seemingly infinite terrible decisions. I imagine that's what my games look like to a diamond.
I recently played a game sober. It was like an entirely different game.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Got an ARAM in with the RR boyz the other night, was fun, seems like we got a good mix of apptitude in the rerolled chat channel.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I want to try top lane Gnar. Give me pro tips, please.
Play Gnar vs tanky tops since he does %dmg. Gnar has a harder time vs bruisers/assassins. Gnar's pretty solid even if he loses lane though. He can usually contribute to wins by just building tanky. Getting his CC combo off can be tricky at first but game changing. He can stunlock with R then W. Placement is key. W can't be interrupted btw.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gnar as pure tank really seems the way to go. You end up in big Gnar form a lot end game anyway

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Got an ARAM in with the RR boyz the other night, was fun, seems like we got a good mix of apptitude in the rerolled chat channel.
Yeah man, that was a lot of fun. There were 4 of us, plus a rl friend who's only level 17. I forget who was on Ryze, but he totally kicked ass. My IGN is Infurio.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Random TSM jungler rumors/musings.
Helios and Lustboy have been duoing in Korea. (former teammates/friends so it is not that unusual)
ZionSpartan announced his free agency and said he would be open for top/mid/jungle positions.

Azingy said he would apply, which would be hilarious and awesome if he made a pro team, but I don't see it happening with TSM.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Do you always get notified when someone reports you? I got a neg attitude today and I asked if we could FF twice because we were getting shit all over. I even said please and did not call anyone bad even though Lee was like 1/12. I have said WAY worse and not had a report notification pop up. Is it random?

Diamyr_sl

shitlord
If I had to guess, the skins will be Maokai, Rengar, Jayce, Thresh, Twitch. Save this post, and then call me a prophet when they announce the skins.
Singed, Rengar, Talon, Twitch, and Thresh.. barring Riot saying nope.

Pawn specifically said he wanted Talon, Imp said he wanted Twitch and wanted it to be 'cute', and Mata said he wanted Thresh and wanted it to be red. Dandy said Rengar and Looper said Singed and specifically played one game of the finals with Singed for that reason alone.

Do you always get notified when someone reports you? I got a neg attitude today and I asked if we could FF twice because we were getting shit all over. I even said please and did not call anyone bad even though Lee was like 1/12. I have said WAY worse and not had a report notification pop up. Is it random?
I've heard that you only get notified if a lot report you, don't know the exact amount. Like if one person reports you then you don't get notified, but if 5 people report you then you get a popup.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
anyone else seeing a lot more bots than normal? in 7-8 games 3 had bots (one had 2) they all pick morgana and run straight mid make a pool and stand in it occasionally trying to last hit. in the game we had 2 bots the other picked syndra and just ran around the jungle the entire time.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
If that is true I am so confused, because i was even polite about it. ROFL!
People will report other people to troll. Don't worry about it unless you know you deserve it. I got reported for telling someone that they shouldn't wear 2 boots.

If he got a report pop up in the client then he's received a lot more then a couple of troll reports. The pop up is basically the automated system saying you've reached the report threshold right before you start getting temp bans for behavior.

Diamyr_sl

shitlord
They still do temp bans? I thought they pretty much replaced that with chat restrictions and ranked restrictions.

I've heard of people with hundreds and thousands of games of chat restriction, if you can rack up that much then you're way past ban stage.