League Of Legends

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Mantra still sucks ball considered it's so damn long of a CD. Why can't you stack it up to 2 again as well? It's so annoying.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would prefer it if Mantra worked like Rengar full stack - instead of having to use the normal cast of the skill or wait for a cd. Almost feels like it's supposed to be that way, but isn't.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
just lost 20 points in one game after gaining 6, 3, and 2 points from my last 3 wins. haha

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
I just got promoted to Silver I after going 2-1 in my series. If I lose my next game, do I get bumped back down to Silver II?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
No, you can lose a couple before getting knocked down. The number of games you can lose is a bit of an unknown but I think it's now always more than two.

3-4 losses at 0 lp if you just got there and your mmr is either low or high for the tier.

two games at 0 lp if you win one or two and then lose back out

1 loss at O lp once you've won three in a row.

It is pretty much a four loss buffer between tiers in a division.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I've lost 5 in a row right after being promoted and wasn't demoted. Pretty sure a 6th woulda demoted me, but then i won some.

Xalara

Golden Squire
So I recently acquired a PAX Twisted Fate skin code from a friend who did spring cleaning. Not sure if I should keep it or sell it.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
You're really considering keeping it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAX-2009-Twi...d=463932549319

There is only one reason to keep it instead of selling it: if your friend gave you the code under the assumption that you were going to use it. If that is the case, and then you sell it, you defrauded your friend out of hundreds of dollars. Do the right thing, give it back to your friend and have him buy you a nice dinner. At the very least, he can spend it on Riot Points and gift you some of the newer, better looking legendary skins.

Xalara

Golden Squire
Sorry I should mention he is well aware of the fact it can sell for $500. He doesnt play LoL, the time spent taking the effort to sell it isnt worth it to him, and he doesn't care what I do with it.

I have been toying with the idea of donating it to the Child's Play dinner auction.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, people often cannot be bothered to make several hundred dollars for 6 minutes of work total.

The correct answer is to sell the thing. Riot is prepping to change their skins policy around some time in the future and you don't want to be holding on to that thing when there is suddenly a way to earn those skins.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They emailed out a big survey about limited and legacy skins. It basically amounted to, how mad would you be when we start selling these skins again? There was also some stuff about possibly earning certain skins through in game achievements. IE, win 100 games with blitz, get to unlock definitely not blitzcrank etc.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Speaking of skins, my brother went to Pax East and got me Riot Graves and Full Metal Rammus. I used them on NA, but I read they would still work for someone else on EU?

Golt_sl

shitlord
Speaking of skins, my brother went to Pax East and got me Riot Graves and Full Metal Rammus. I used them on NA, but I read they would still work for someone else on EU?
They only work once, regardless of region. A lot of the newer skin codes are even region specific.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The way the clamping works near tier changes confuses people
I was at 50 league points when it happened. My LP "clamping" went into effect around 70~ previously, taking me from +10 to +5 or less but without ever giving me "normal" gains back. It's strange. I think it has sorted itself out now, though.