League Of Legends

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
It feels like the new meta is forcing NA/EU games into the more Korean roaming style.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I deserve to drop ranking after I stupidly put faith in Curse this week... they seemed to have a much easier schedule but my other top/jungler scored higher and I would have beat sebur if I put either of them in lol. 0-3 FTW.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
BDA on a roll while TFA will be battling for bottom soon.

Fun times fun times.

ps. Oblio, I'm going to kick your ass this week to get my 2nd place back. :p

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Copenhagen Wolves forfeit to Roccat.

http://euw.lolesports.com/articles/c...against-roccat

The Flower Arrangers get no help.
frown.png

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
No it does not. Tell me the last time a NFL, NBA or MLB team forfeited?

In other sports players are questionable and are a game time decision, but in no other sport does one player affect 9 other's ability to produce points.

When was this info made public? I checked my lineup last night, I toyed around with the idea of sitting Overpow moving Voy to mid and they either using Sven or Zion as flex. At that time, which was well past midnight in EU I saw no warning or announcement about the forfeit.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
apparently there was ~20mins between the news and being roster locked. I just saw it too late.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
They had to have known well before that. And how does a "PROFESSIONAL" team fuck up this badly?

Could you imagine the Patriots forfeiting because Brady was sick?

LCS needs to look at ways to avoid this in the future, this is just bad for the for the Pro Gaming Scene imo. And if they ever hope to generate income off Fantasy LCS they had better find a way to deal with this going forward.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Mmmm, dem Peke points.

Also, Sidian, you're making this more fun that Rito is with these write ups. Keep it up.
I don't go into depth much because I really only spend a good ~10 minutes on it, but /shrug, it's fun so whatever. My team is starting to suck, CLG plays so objective focused, which is good since I have CLG as a team, but damn it kinda sucks since dlift is always off split pushing. Also, WTB a good support, fk this ~10 points total a week from having shitty supports.

screw fnatic this week for everybody scoring massive. It looks like DRTYRM might actually lose this week!?!? *gasp*

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just got home. Is this opposite week? Match up hell in that not only did Alliance totally shit the bed for me I'm also up against Xpeke when he decides to turn into Faker.
frown.png

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Welp... would be amazing if my team actually pulls out a win with only 5.5 players on my roster, lol... I need TSM to dominate again tomorrow which is a definite possibility since they play Complexity. Vasili (and LMQ) had a poor game vs EG but hopefully they can come out strong tomorrow vs Curse. If they steamroll Curse that could mean Vasili putting up big numbers and xpecial laying another egg.. which I need badly! (sorry Amzin!)