Lena Dunham got RAPED........BY A REPUBLICAN!

Silence_sl

shitlord
looks like she dropped a ton of weight. I bet HBO told her that if she doesnt slim down and look normalish, they would gank her show.
You are right. Her measurements are now 38-26-34.

And her other leg is the same!

This is how it's done!

rrr_img_87707.jpg

Yoke_sl

shitlord
Rapes a power thing anyways not so much a sexual thing, or so they say.

So maybe you could believe her in that sense, as I'm sure a lot of people want to beat the shit out of that annoying feminist cunt. So like maybe they raped her, and just threw in a train of donkey punches? I dunno.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Not much creeps me out, but Silence's interest in women's clothing is one thing that does. A real Buffalo Bill vibe, Silence.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I've noticed this as well. I just figured he'll eventually come out of the closet. /shrug

Siliconemelons

who in their right mind would wanna rape that

rrr_img_87706.jpg
A wish a super natzi feminist would call her out on the dress that "its" repressive to her body size- as the whole point of those side panels being a different color/texture it to create the illusion that its smaller there than it is- thus forcibly changing her body visuals and imposing a picture of body shape that is not realistic....

every well done "plus size" (and that's like honestly every normal person size) dress / clothing does this... rage on femi's!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
dunham is built like a brick shithouse, has nothing to do with her weight. has to do with her posture and body frame. she also has a tiny pea head on a linebacker's physique. she has horrible hair and doesnt even have a pretty smile or eyes. aint no raping going on.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Not much creeps me out, but Silence's interest in women's clothing is one thing that does. A real Buffalo Bill vibe, Silence.
Why does that creep you out? I've always had a 1:1 interest with women and their clothing. This is not new, not even here. I don't want to wear or be a part of some pretend to be female thing.. I've always been clear on that.

I love good looking women who wear good looking clothes. If that means that I know heels, so what? If that means that I know pantyhose, so what? If that makes you uncomfortable, Dear Soygen, then the problem is with you and not me.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why does that creep you out? I've always had a 1:1 interest with women and their clothing. This is not new, not even here. I don't want to wear or be a part of some pretend to be female thing.. I've always been clear on that.
I didn't say you being creepy was new.

Settle down. I'll put the lotion on my skin.