Lena Dunham got RAPED........BY A REPUBLICAN!

iannis

Musty Nester
5 in 5 college males will have a sexual experience they regret within 3 days too, though.

I'm not even fuckin kidding. Hormones are a powerful motivator.

Jeez, I fucked a girl one time that I regretted fucking while I was fucking her.

Doesn't matter. Had sex.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure there isnt a single guy in the world who doesnt have regrets about some of the chicks he's banged.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Pretty sure there isnt a single guy in the world who doesnt have regrets about some of the chicks he's banged.
Once again proving that male rape is far more common than female rape, under the old and new definitions! Prisons or feels data.

iannis

Musty Nester
J49 is what we call an outlier though. He'll fuck anything. He comes over to my house, the fish stop swimmin.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I asked him. We are going to find out.

I'd bet money that johnny49 definitely has regrets.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
5 in 5 college males will have a sexual experience they regret within 3 days too, though.

I'm not even fuckin kidding. Hormones are a powerful motivator.

Jeez, I fucked a girl one time that I regretted fucking while I was fucking her.

Doesn't matter. Had sex.
My entire freshman year. I got rid of the soul patch and my vagina quality went way up.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
The most important thing you can do is believe me without asking for evidence. lol

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what is written about me individually. I accept the realities of being in the public eye. But I simply cannot allow my story to be used to cast doubt on other women who have been sexually assaulted.
Ohh, how unbelievably noble and selfless of you.

No, I mean I literally don't believe it, you disingenuous, opportunistic, cynical piece of fucking garbage.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so she was only brave enough to talk about being raped in a book she wants you to pay to read about, but will not report the rape to the police who have asked her to and she is protecting the rapist's identity because........... reasons? yeah she is a real trailblazer for women's rights.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
, I made the choice to keep certain identities private, changing names and some descriptive details

Wanted to keep her accuser private so she changed some details.....But kept in things that are wildly specific, purple cowboy boots, radio program he hosted, his political affiliation (At an extremely liberal college). How does anyone believe this? If anonymity was her goal, then why the fuck would she use any kind of descriptor except physical ones? Why the fuck was his political affiliation important if her main goal was ONLY to tell about her experience.

It's obviously horseshit, her main goal was to peddle a narrative. It's backfiring and now she's copping this narrative.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
so she was only brave enough to talk about being raped in a book she wants you to pay to read about, but will not report the rape to the police who have asked her to and she is protecting the rapist's identity because........... reasons?
Rapists should have each others' backs?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
It's obviously horseshit, her main goal was to peddle a narrative. It's backfiring and now she's copping this narrative.
that or stir up enough controversy to increase book sales, she made her career off doing the kinda the same thing on television.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Rapists should have each others' backs?
JUSWh7J.gif