Let It Die - PS4 F2P

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
watched it on Twitch and it looks cool but paying a monthly fee to play a game online is unthinkable. which is, yes, an ironic stance considering I used to pay for EQ monthly. but an MMO sub is different.

I've paid zip for it and had quite a bit of enjoyment from it.

Vaclav

so PS+ isn't required to play the game?

Well PS+ might but only for the system, I'm subbed on my system - but not on all the accounts the wife and I have played on.

But I'm not paying anything DIRECTLY for Let It Die to be more clear with what I actually meant.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
PS plus only gets you some login bonus stuff every once in a while, maybe a free bundle here and there but you don't need it to play.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Is this really fun, or is it another F2P game that's fun but you have to spend upwards of $5,000 to make it to end game in any reasonable amount of time whatsoever? Because I laugh at mobile games that do this shit, I really hope consoles aren't headed there.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I've spent $0 and been having an absolute blast. I almost want to buy something to pay the devs for making such a great game

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Is this really fun, or is it another F2P game that's fun but you have to spend upwards of $5,000 to make it to end game in any reasonable amount of time whatsoever? Because I laugh at mobile games that do this shit, I really hope consoles aren't headed there.

It is not like this

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is out now on Steam (since Sept 2018), and its a really good port. Still F2P. Starting over fresh is pretty fun since I've forgotten so much, only drawback to starting this late on PC is that the "pvp" portion of the game is kinda lopsided and difficult to do. I think they have a 30-day Express Pass deal going on Steam at the moment too.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone who has been a casual off/on player of this, or ever thought about trying it out, now is a good time. There a few 5th Anniversary events going on now, one of which will let you do a couple easy quests to get two very good 4* / 5* decals. Tons of material quests available as well. Anyway, the freebies are worth getting.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thought there was an old thread about this game, but maybe it got purged. For those who played it back at release, or over the years since, there is going to be a big content update this week with the 7th anniversary celebration.

Has my interest for sure.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user