Long full disclosure

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

KilyinRZ_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
I really hope and pray you never have to live in it because from the sound of it your life has been a float on a cloud and I think when faced with a moment of real hardship,you"d cave like the pussy you are inside.
You mean like collecting a disability check every month when you"re perfectly capable of working? That"s the definition of caving like a pussy. SSA, SSI, you"re a fuckin leech. Get off your ass, quit sucking coagulated blood out of a rotten sardine smelling troll cooch, and get a goddamn job.

Laven_foh

shitlord
KilyinRZ said:
You mean like collecting a disability check every month when you"re perfectly capable of working? That"s the definition of caving like a pussy. SSA, SSI, you"re a fuckin leech. Get off your ass, quit sucking coagulated blood out of a rotten sardine smelling troll cooch, and get a goddamn job.
But dude he has a real illness (mental?) he cannot take getting yelled at, because you know if you cant take getting yelled at youre best bet is to sit on your ass collecting government money and posting on the internet all day.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
I don"t think anyone would begrudge Galiem government money if he"d use a small portion of it on rubbers. I"d be ok with the government doubling the amounts for all involved parties if they"d stop popping out kids.

Awanka said:
I don"t think anyone would begrudge Galiem government money if he"d use a small portion of it on rubbers. I"d be ok with the government doubling the amounts for all involved parties if they"d stop popping out kids.
I wish thesefolkswould expand their repertoire to include everyone who is collecting a state or federal check to do fuckall. But I"d settle for just GV and his truck stop hooker and inmate breeding circle.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I"m sure he just reaaaaaaly wanted to feel shelly"s hot went juice cunt sliding along his tiny hard depressed dick!
You"ve been kind of excessive about being vulgar and graphic in your posts. I"m not trying to be rude or anything, it just leaves a bit of an awkwardness behind with it. I"m not uptight or anywhere close to it, if anything, I could work on being less trashy with my words and class up a bit because I go overboard, too.

Maybe it"s just bothering me since you"re forcing a visual that is so repulsive it truly challenges my gag reflexes. Yucky!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ravvenn said:
You"ve been kind of excessive about being vulgar and graphic in your posts. I"m not trying to be rude or anything, it just leaves a bit of an awkwardness behind with it. I"m not uptight or anywhere close to it, if anything, I could work on being less trashy with my words and class up a bit because I go overboard, too.

Maybe it"s just bothering me since you"re forcing a visual that is so repulsive it truly challenges my gag reflexes. Yucky!
This is the internet. It"s a place to let your trashy vulgar side out because we can"t do it in real life.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
aychamo_aycono said:
It"s a place to let your trashy vulgar side out because we can"t do it in real life.
Speak for yourself and me, but don"t speak for Galiem.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Dear Shelly,

I was just writing to see how you are feeling lately. We haven"t heard from you in a while. How are things with Cowboy? How is your apartment? How are those adorable little feet feeling?

Listen. I live in Louisiana too and I come up to Shreveport to see friends sometimes. Would you ever be interested in meeting up and hanging out? I"ll buy you a happy meal or even a real combo meal. Whatever you want. Do you drink beer?

Thanks
Aychamo