Lords of the Fallen

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
3 is just silly, just make it 9 like the hands!
Yeah, it's 3/9/15 for the currencies. Even though coins give the most it'll be by far the hardest/longest to complete.

Australia and I guess some other parts of SEA get 150/150/150. They can complete in a few hours what will take anyone else literally hundreds of hours to do, because not only do they get vastly more currency per drop, their entire shop is different (items in different tiers and overall just far cheaper).

Tried Xbox time-travelling and no dice. I still see the retard shop for NA/EU/etc. and I only got 3 eyeballs from a lantern. Supposedly a VPN does work if you're playing the Steam version.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah, it's 3/9/15 for the currencies. Even though coins give the most it'll be by far the hardest/longest to complete.

Australian and I guess some other parts of SEA get 150/150/150. They can complete in a few hours what will take anyone else literally hundreds of hours to do, because not only do they get vastly more currency per drop, their entire shop is different (items in different tiers and overall just far cheaper).

Tried Xbox time-travelling and no dice. I still see the retard shop for NA/EU/etc. and I only got 3 eyeballs from a lantern. Supposedly a VPN does work if you're playing the Steam version.

Ya I had to help some guy with Hushed Saint on NG+2 or something, I stuck it out and killed it lol

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Whew lad, finally wrapped this one up. It felt like it took forever, and I still have barely any idea wtf was going on.

Pretty good game, and hopefully they keep tweaking it for improvements, but felt like it was a real time consumer.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users