Lost Girls and Love Hotels (2020)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
She recently had an Instagram video of her and 2 (much uglier, one completely flat-chested) friends in a swimming pool. She kept fucking with the camera she had put on the side of the pool, so she was constantly pulling herself out of the pool with her tits practically centered on the screen. And her suit was flesh colored, so from a distance it totally looked like she was nude. Might still be out there to see, if you're that interested.

Oh, and if I had actually met her, I'd have probably mentioned that dozens of times over the years, as that might be my only claim to fame. Even living in California, I never meet celebrities. Just faggots (and not the gay kind).
Screen Shot 2020-08-19 at 10.15.07 AM.png

Found it, thank you!!!

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Yup. He visited my school and I was in the marching band (i know, right?) and just happened to be in the front as he walked past shaking hands. Didn't mean much then but it's something to tell the grand-kids someday lol.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yup. He visited my school and I was in the marching band (i know, right?) and just happened to be in the front as he walked past shaking hands. Didn't mean much then but it's something to tell the grand-kids someday lol.

The way we're going your grand-kids will probably put you in a gulag for having had physical contact with a Republican.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No NSFW images outside of SS/shaw
Code:
https://streamable.com/iqe6xf

No NSFW images outside of screenshots and the shaw please - amod

Last edited by a moderator:

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Her tits are platinum tier but her ass.....is a bit...underwhelming. She has a nice little bubble but no hips. Either way she is still smoking hot. Her tits would make up for anything, she would be hot with a peg leg.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
pretty sure it's not that she has no hips, she does. i think it's that from that angle, we've become accustomed to girls arching their backs unnaturally. she's not standing in a "hey look at me" kind of way. she's standing in a "what kind of terrible life choices have i made that have led me to this moment" kind of way.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
pretty sure it's not that she has no hips, she does. i think it's that from that angle, we've become accustomed to girls arching their backs unnaturally. she's not standing in a "hey look at me" kind of way. she's standing in a "what kind of terrible life choices have i made that have led me to this moment" kind of way.
She's 34. Gravity has done some damage at this point.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
My friend told me that she has already showed tits and ass in True Detective so my enthusiasm has waned a bit here. I'll still watch if it gets good reviews though.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
My friend told me that she has already showed tits and ass in True Detective so my enthusiasm has waned a bit here. I'll still watch if it gets good reviews though.
Did you not watch True Detective Season 1?

What the fuck.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

spronk

FPS noob
True Detective season 1 ranks up there in top 20 TV for sure, season 2 is absolute dog shit though so don't watch that. still haven't watched season 3

peak Mcconaughy and Woody

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
True Detective season 1 ranks up there in top 20 TV for sure, season 2 is absolute dog shit though so don't watch that. still haven't watched season 3

peak Mcconaughy and Woody

It’s difficult to objectively judge season 3 as season 2 established minimal expectations. However, I thought season 3 was at a minimum a return to form of season 1. I personally really enjoyed it. The actors were superb. The story execution and delivery is at least above average. The cinematography is what you’d expect from the series. It’s melancholy and bittersweet, but I wouldn’t think anyone is expecting to get their good feels from True Detective. If you enjoyed season 1, you will very likely enjoy season 3.

• 3Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
It’s difficult to objectively judge season 3 as season 2 established minimal expectations. However, I thought season 3 was at a minimum a return to form of season 1. I personally really enjoyed it. The actors were superb. The story execution and delivery is at least above average. The cinematography is what you’d expect from the series. It’s melancholy and bittersweet, but I wouldn’t think anyone is expecting to get their good feels from True Detective. If you enjoyed season 1, you will very likely enjoy season 3.

This is the most succinct critical analysis I've seen of TD S03:

1599836972708.png

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is the most succinct critical analysis I've seen of TD S03:

View attachment 301455
I watched like half of S3 and never finished it. I could see they had something there but it ended up at some point like being one of those joke presents where there are like 10 progressively small boxes inside a box and you have to keep opening them. I eventually just lost interest in opening boxes. Should i bother finishing it.

And back to this thread, i will watch this not just for the titties but for watching her destroy herself making abysmal life choices. King of like watching a Portland Antifa feed with a pretty women for a change.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Her tits are platinum tier but her ass.....is a bit...underwhelming. She has a nice little bubble but no hips. Either way she is still smoking hot. Her tits would make up for anything, she would be hot with a peg leg.

Okay we are getting into infinite off topic discussion here, and I am responding late, but my personal, anecdotal experience is that the majority of women who have naturally large breasts typically have poorly formed hips and ass for some weird reason. You would think the genetics resulting in those massive feed bags would also give child-bearing hips to support pumping out the kids to latch onto those giant fonts - but no.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Okay we are getting into infinite off topic discussion here, and I am responding late, but my personal, anecdotal experience is that the majority of women who have naturally large breasts typically have poorly formed hips and ass for some weird reason. You would think the genetics resulting in those massive feed bags would also give child-bearing hips to support pumping out the kids to latch onto those giant fonts - but no.
They put all their points into tits at character creation and had none left for their ass.

• 3Worf

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That is true. There are outliers with both, but it also goes the opposite way too. Girls with ridiculous asses and hips usually have no tits.

• 3Like