Lost Girls and Love Hotels (2020)

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
When I was in hospitality, I met a few curvy girls who were also skinny (like, at the waist) but had tits and asses that didn't seem like they should be on the frame. Just majestic. Also super hardcore potheads in all cases; not sure if it's relevant but they didn't miss out on rice and beans as kids. But outliers? Definitely. Can't count the number of times I've met a girl with an amazing face who looked like a thai ladyboy with a headswap, or girls with great racks who had no ass and the face of Chris Wallace. Nature is strange, yo.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
So this got pretty horrid reviews. I was going to pirate it anyway for the tits but then I saw they didn't have a 4K HDR release? What a joke.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
So this got pretty horrid reviews. I was going to pirate it anyway for the tits but then I saw they didn't have a 4K HDR release? What a joke.

A few weeks ago I went and downloaded basically every movie Alexandria Daddario did. They are basically all terrible. There’s a couple of “decent cute” movies but most are almost unwatchable. For as nice as her tits are, she’s a horrible actress, and honestly she’s annoying. There was one where she was like telling some guy on an airplane all her life problems and he falls for her, but she was so awfully obnoxious I would have changed seats. I did love Baywatch but not for her though, the rock, effron, and the fat guy killed it in that movie.

So, not surprised this is bad. I just don’t see her leasing any movie that’s going to be good. She’s just not there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A few weeks ago I went and downloaded basically every movie Alexandria Daddario did. They are basically all terrible. There’s a couple of “decent cute” movies but most are almost unwatchable. For as nice as her tits are, she’s a horrible actress, and honestly she’s annoying. There was one where she was like telling some guy on an airplane all her life problems and he falls for her, but she was so awfully obnoxious I would have changed seats. I did love Baywatch but not for her though, the rock, effron, and the fat guy killed it in that movie.

So, not surprised this is bad. I just don’t see her leasing any movie that’s going to be good. She’s just not there.
With tits like that she doesn't need to be able to act. Its a SAG by-law.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

lulz did you watch the layover? i showed it to my wife and she was like, wow this is garbage, she likes the comedy/love whataever genre, but by then she was like, oh well i'll finish this. 2 dumb bitches with big tits

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
lulz did you watch the layover? i showed it to my wife and she was like, wow this is garbage, she likes the comedy/love whataever genre, but by then she was like, oh well i'll finish this. 2 dumb bitches with big tits

I sure did see it and agree with your wife!

So how do these movies keep getting made? Low budget alone brings in enough for small profit at least?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
We Summon the Darkness was pretty enjoyable.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I downloaded this and turned it on as I was falling asleep last night. What a piece of shit. Daddario basically plays an irredeemable whore and that’s the whole plot of the movie from what I could tell.

spronk

FPS noob
Daddario basically plays an irredeemable whore and that’s the whole plot of the movie from what I could tell.

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I sure did see it and agree with your wife!

So how do these movies keep getting made? Low budget alone brings in enough for small profit at least?
why do they make any money at all? ppl just watch garbage,

when this movie trailer was released, i honestly thought it was some slick marketing for john wick 3 (it hadn't been released yet)

then i was like, shit, this is a real not john wick 3 movie, wth

cheap ass movie with only a budget of 5million and keanu and couldn't even pull in 2