Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
This one entertained me

Sometimes I see negativity about direct sales careers so I just wanted to have a quick heart-to-heart with you.
When you buy MAC make-up, you're helping Fabrizio Freda's 5 year compensation to grow over $17,780,000. When you buy Younique you're helping someone be able to buy essentials for them.
When you buy supplements from GNC, you are helping Michael Archbold make over $950,000 a year. When you buy ItWorks, you could be helping someone to be able to stay at home with their kids.
When you buy leggings from Victoria's Secret Pink, you're building Sharen Turney's compensation to over $10,645,000. When you buy clothing from LuLaRoe, you could be helping someone get out of their student loan debt.
Support those who choose these direct sales careers, just like we would support you in your career. Invest in yourself and build the life you dreamed of, instead of funding other corporate companies and millionaires that you don't personally know.

Does she think she invented the shit she sells?

Found the top of the pyramid: every time you buy a stay at home mom's It Works product, you're helping pay for Mark and Cindy Pentecost's island.

A Private Island In Paradise For A High School Teacher Turned Millionaire

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
The Denver International Airport has a secret military base underneath it that has been under continuous construction for the last 20+ years. It's most likely a continuation of government base.

It's also creepy as fuck.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm gonna put this here

Anyone have a crazy multilevel marketing friend? My wife has one on her Facebook and it's pretty funny to read her posts about

Work form home!
Love my job!
Look what I bought!
Got a promotion!
Welcome new team member!
Thank my boss!

She was with It Works and now she's selling lipstick.
Nutters
Two girls I work with are into that shit with Nerium (face cream that "removes wrinkles!" as well as now a pill that supposedly enhances memory and cognition). They started several years ago and have pretty much bought the "auto renew" package every single month for several hundred dollars, which pretty much only helps the person above them on the pyramid. They have gone to the fucking regional conventions several times, spending thousands on air fare and hotel rooms to go listen to the bigwigs give them inspirational speeches and shit. They also periodically get the bug up their ass to get back to pushing hard with it, only to falter again after a month or two. I told them right from the beginning they were just throwing their money away, but of course I was just a pessimistic naysayer who was trying to keep them down. The few times they bring it up in front of me they pretty much remember to stop because they would have to admit that they have done nothing but throw their money away.

It cracks me up when they try to throw "science" at me, like for example that pill for your brain was created by a guy who used to work for Syracuse (maybe?), so it must be legit!! They just loved linking that over and over and talking about how scientific it was and it was proven to work and all this other shit. So I link them something from a different college journal or scientific entity, and they scoff at it, so I ask them why they believe the faggot from Syracuse but not this one?

The funny thing is, they still feel like it is a great company, because they've been "so inspired" by the people there, and it is only their lack of dedication that is making them fail, not the company or the product or the business model. If only they worked a little harder, they could quit their jobs and live the dream!

They are also the two biggest conspiracy theorists I've ever met. I've said for years that it is a certain type of person that falls for both of these things: someone that isn't that smart, but is smart enough to be jealous of people that are, and want something that they "know" but other people don't. Like, they know that aliens are behind 9/11 or whatever shit, just like they know that this face cream is the secret to looking young forever. They are constantly preparing for "the shit to hit the fan" (I swear to fucking God, that's a trigger for me now), to the extent that they even bought thousands of dollars worth of those food pallets that last for 25 years or whatever. It is something they can feel smug and superior about, and that gives their life some sort of purpose or positivity that it didn't otherwise have.

I've also got a girl on Facebook I knew from high school (wanted to fuck her so bad) that is now all about essential oils. Every goddamn post is about how she burned some different oil today to help her get through whatever trials and tribulations her arduous stay at home life threw at her. Also, she's super fat now.

Unfortunately I've had to pretty much just keep my mouth shut for the past few years, because otherwise work would be intolerable with them hating me. Funny, they don't temper what they do or say in order to not annoy me, I had to be the bigger person and just let it go.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If you think Sandy Hook was a hoax, I can only hope someone false flags you and your entire family.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Sorry for quoting myself, but I didn't want this to get lost in my wall of text.

I've said for years that it is a certain type of person that falls for both of these things: someone that isn't that smart, but is smart enough to be jealous of people that are, and want something that they "know" but other people don't

It is something they can feel smug and superior about, and that gives their life some sort of purpose or positivity that it didn't otherwise have.

• 2Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
If you think Sandy Hook was a hoax, I can only hope someone false flags you and your entire family.

Cool story bro. If you're interested in having your beliefs challenged, check out the video. I don't care one way or the other.

The documentary ends showing 6 of the child "victims" singing at the superbowl a few weeks after they "died".

Death certificates have never been released for the "victims".

Good thing it totally happened though, or those kind of facts might be disturbing.

• 1Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I don't care what you say or what you think. I'm merely presenting information.

If your jimmies get rustled that's your problem.

• 2Like

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Denver airport does have some legit creepy shit but that video is mosly stupid stuff.

The time capsule has a date of 2094 WHY?? Do they know something? No, they just decided 100 years would be a good time when they buried it in 1994.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
The time capsule has a date of 2094 WHY?? Do they know something? No, they just decided 100 years would be a good time when they buried it in 1994.

The time capsule is a nothing burger. The fact that they're still digging underneath the airport and dumping the dirt in that landfill is interesting. Something legit going on there, whatever it is.

• 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I spent the past couple of days really wondering if Himeo was pulling some Poe's Law shit. Now I know he's just pathetic.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
New "French" Zapruder film with 1 additional frame during the headshot. Two bullets in two frames. First bullet hits from behind, pushes Kennedy's head forward. Next frame, second bullet hits, Kennedy's head explodes "back and to the left."

Conspiracy.

• 2Like