Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Now they're taking about the buried remains of godking Moctezuma

Fuck this show in the ear

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
One of my skydiving friends I met like five years ago is apparently the sanest Lumie-Like person ever. I just thought he was weird and enjoyed weird shit (obviously not uncommon in the skydive community). He's otherwise completely sane and chill. But he is totally into it and even has a website and wrote a book on it. Which I read the other day and damn... that shit is out there. But I was entertained so, for what it's worth:

Those From Heaven to Earth Came

The guy's actual name is Puzuzu... I just thought that was a nickname or he was in a metal band or something. Turns out he owns spellsandmagic.com and that is how he makes big money (shockingly).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
One of my skydiving friends I met like five years ago is apparently the sanest Lumie-Like person ever. I just thought he was weird and enjoyed weird shit (obviously not uncommon in the skydive community). He's otherwise completely sane and chill. But he is totally into it and even has a website and wrote a book on it. Which I read the other day and damn... that shit is out there. But I was entertained so, for what it's worth:

Those From Heaven to Earth Came

The guy's actual name is Puzuzu... I just thought that was a nickname or he was in a metal band or something. Turns out he owns spellsandmagic.com and that is how he makes big money (shockingly).

"It s amaizing that Puzuzu could share his experience in this book.The book makes u understand things that happening around us every day and that were unnoticeble...now there are and it s the righte way to see the world we live in.Thanks for the knowleadge shared.Trully best book ever!"

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Chillies could 'cure cancer' after research finds capsaicin kills diseased cells

If one sprinkles a little ginger or cayenne pepper in their shoes, in a few minutes they will feel warm all over. That means the capsaicin that is in both is going all over.

The secret to curing cancer with hot peppers is to chew the peppers raw. The notion that a drug is needed is all wet. Had the scientists tested eating them, they wouldn't have said such nonsense. I cured my Stage 4 cancer eating freshly grated habaneros and garlic. It worked very fast. Two weeks and I was cancer free.

• 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
If you actually make a serious post in the Lumie thread you probably went wrong somewhere in life.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
This guy thinks Jews are still butthurt about the Holocaust.

These White people think White people don't need to be eradicated.

This Black person thinks White's are subhuman.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
"This guy thinks Jews are still butthurt about the Holocaust."

The Holocaust never even happened.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
"This guy thinks Jews are still butthurt about the Holocaust."

The Holocaust never even happened.
5BLMYv2.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sometimes Lumie has to warm up before he goes full blast.

• 1Like

Ridas

Pay to play forum
We need a volunteer in the community to get cancer and send Lumi/notLumi to his thread to clear things up.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real Illuminati please stand up?
I repeat will the real Illuminati please stand up?
We're going to have a problem here

Y'all act like you never faked a moon landing before
Jaws all on the floor like Lizard Jesus just burst in the door
Making up the holocaust even worse than before, and pizzagate intercourse
With hidden cameras in the furniture
It's the return of the "Oh wait, no way, I admit,
9/11 didn't happen like I think it did, did it?"
And JFK said
Nothing you idiot, JFK's not dead, he's just writing blogs from my basement (ha ha)

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users