Madame Web (2024)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
this video title sounds really bad if you say it out loud, but it does illustrate a point that no, there was no digital boob shrinkage

DickRickle wasn't wrong about the "myth" aspect. The full 2 cup size reduction doesn't entirely check out throughout the runtime of the movie. The story had snowballed a little bit over time.

What does check out was the movement of the breasts and the neckline of some clothing in specific scenes had to be addressed to keep it family friendly.

The switch back and forth from these select scenes is likely where the "2 full cup sizes" comparison stemmed from.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
DickRickle wasn't wrong about the "myth" aspect. The full 2 cup size reduction doesn't entirely check out throughout the runtime of the movie. The story had snowballed a little bit over time.

What does check out was the movement of the breasts and the neckline of some clothing in specific scenes had to be addressed to keep it family friendly.

The switch back and forth from these select scenes is likely where the "2 full cup sizes" comparison stemmed from.
isn't the variance just best explained by different bras and boob strap things?

Lets get the fog women to watch this leery video
Koushirou Koushirou
Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy
Mist Mist

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
isn't the variance just best explained by different bras and boob strap things?

Lets get the fog women to watch this leery video
Koushirou Koushirou
Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy
Mist Mist

This is what is assumed to have been done in Madame Web. With just a small size sports bra, you can achieve the same result.

1708033505970.png

Confirmed Sweeney is natural. So she'd stand no chance against a sports bra.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm calling bullshit on that. One, that would have been an expensive task for that era's capability and that film's budget. The director also denies they were digitally altered.

Secondly, just watch scenes from the movie and they look plenty sizable. The Reddit thread you link has some pretty good scenes showing them and they definitely don't look two sizes smaller.

This sounds like an internet myth which is further supported by the fact that the Reddit thread links to the Wikipedia like that's the source but there is no actual mention of this topic on there.
Sounds made up for publicity.

Goatface

it has a chance to be worse of the SMU
1708050768211.png

it has to beat $73m usa/$162m worldwide to pass morbius which opened to $39m.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Surprisingly "sexism and racism" isn't to blame for the failure of this movie.
Apparently it's just a matter of "the left can't meme". :trump:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
But sexism and racism don't hurt.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm seeing the name "Sydney Sweeny" EVERYWHERE suddenly.

I like Dakota Johnson, she's pretty. However, seeing that one shot of her smug fucking stoned-looking face every time I see anything about this movie...is really kind of a deterrent to seeing it

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm seeing the name "Sydney Sweeny" EVERYWHERE suddenly.

I like Dakota Johnson, she's pretty. However, seeing that one shot of her smug fucking stoned-looking face every time I see anything about this movie...is really kind of a deterrent to seeing it

She's Hollywood royalty, whereas Sweeney lacks that birthright. Dakota Johnson career push is mostly all nepo baby driven.

if you check a comment section on any major entertainment publication, nobody wants to see Dakota in anything. Her inclusion in Hollywood is not organic.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think not being Hollywood royalty makes her appealing, also she has naturally big tits and a not drugged face

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Not drugged but there's something wonky about her face.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user