Madame Web (2024)

spronk

FPS noob
i really can't believe the plot as outlined by this is the actual movie lol. i knew it was bad but goddamn this sounds insane

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i really can't believe the plot as outlined by this is the actual movie lol. i knew it was bad but goddamn this sounds insane

Honestly even the pitch meeting is hard to watch just because of how bad the source material is so here's some highlights of the terrible writing

But then someone in the diner is reading a newspaper with an article about the kidnapping so he calls the cops.

A newspaper article about something that just happened a couple hours ago in a different state?

Isn't she wanted for kidnapping? How did she drive a stolen taxi to the airport and get on a plane to Peru?

Well airport security was a lot more lax in 2003.

She cracks a little joke about Ben thinking that being an uncle is all fun and no responsibility but she knows what's coming.

She knows that he and Peter's parents are going to die and instead of saving them she jokes about it?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Wait, so they emphasized in the trailer three spider themed super women but in the actual movie that was a glimpse of the future and not in any way indicative of the film? Why didn't they make the film they pretended they made?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Dakota Johnson blames movie-by-committee as reason for box office failure.

1709791328956.png

Those CEO's and VP's with no credits and no film-making experience need to calm their tits on creative.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Those CEO's and VP's with no credits and no film-making experience need to calm their tits on creative.
Yeah, but how are they gonna tell their friends at parties that the reason the movie got made was because of them unless they have some sort of say in it getting made in the first place?

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
A newspaper article about something that just happened a couple hours ago in a different state?
This is how you know that this shit is written by young, unintelligent cunts that lack the ability to do any kind of research whatsoever.

In the age of instant news, just not local news but instant global news. These cockwallets think newspapers worked the same fucking way.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Dakota Johnson blames movie-by-committee as reason for box office failure.

View attachment 518480

I don't know much about her, but this paragraph at least lets me know she understands the business better than anyone at a c-suite of any major movie company right now.

Caliane

yes.
Little platoons vid on it was fun.
I was watching during the "premiere" and something struck me while watching the premiere. so, of course we see sydney sweeney's character a bunch of times during the video.. and something I was bugging me. But then he says it, "a coming of age story about the young girls" Which made me stop and go. wait. How old is her character supposed to be? sydney sweeney is 27. She looks 27. Someone in casting thought hiring a 27 yr old syndey sweeney to play a 15yr old and give her glasses so we'd know she was a NERRRRRRD was a good idea.
His opinion is this is funny bad, not sad bad. like twilight hilariously so.

spronk

FPS noob

out on torrents now, don't think i'll be wasting the disk space

and that pic in the tweet lol

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This movie would have probably been a lot more well-liked if they didn't strap down Sydney's puppies to make her more mannish.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Hey, this did better than the Magical Negros movie did. There's your positive review. Hahaha

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I started watching it last night. The opening sequence did seem pretty silly but not silly enough to turn it off. I kept watching for a bit but fell asleep 20 mins in. It wasn't so bad that I won't attempt to resume watching later tonight

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm gonna watch it too one of these days, mainly for the Latina and Sydney. Not that Sydney looks like Sydney or anything but yeah. Speaking of which, uh

1710870133850.png

What movie is this from, so I can do research? Please not Euphoria, please not Euphoria

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This movie would have probably been a lot more well-liked if they didn't strap down Sydney's puppies to make her more mannish.
if this was the 90s. her puppies would have been out for a third of the movie and the man who starred in it would be crushing her puss on the regular and it would be a huge rental hit