Man Seeking Woman

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Eric Andre is awesome in this. I don't generally go for this type of show where things are so awkward. Just when I am about to stop, something awesome happens and keeps me going. Texting by committee was LOL. Just finished 3rd ep, and the payoff at the end was worth it.

spronk

FPS noob
man that Santa episode was turrible, easily the worst of both seasons. why would you make an episode without josh and mike, I guess if you wanna find out if your show sucks without them? Answer: yes, yes it does.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
idk, it wasn't quite as funny as most episodes overall, but it still had some interesting moments and I don't regret watching it. Also, maybe it's just cause I have a crush on his sister but...
rrr_img_124429.jpg

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I love you, send the train!!!

heh. No, but seriously, she seems like the kind of girl open minded enough to take it up the butt herself.

spronk

FPS noob
Well, Jesus now has confirmed John Wick is god tier

insanely hilarious episode, they just kept topping it and topping it... when Jesus walks in, damn Jay

spronk

FPS noob
season 3 started 2 weeks ago, just watched the first episode and its hilarious as always. New chick he's dating is awesome

spronk

FPS noob
well season 3 ended, and the golden rule of sitcoms still applies: don't marry off your single characters if you want your show to be funny. I guess if that was a series finale then it works good enough, but only seasons 1 & 2 were the good ones in this show.