[manga] Everything Else

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Sweet baby jesus. Shingeki no Kyojin new chapter was orgasmically sweet and delicious, down to the last drop.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sweet baby jesus. Shingeki no Kyojin new chapter was orgasmically sweet and delicious, down to the last drop.
Oh my god, this is going to get epic. There are pretty much no loose ends, everyone is here to fight and the mystery cellar is there too.

There must be some carnage because the last operation was casualty free.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can someone give me a summary of world trigger starting from the ranking contest arc till now. Seems like they are finally getting back to the story after the boring ass faux stadium story.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Can someone give me a summary of world trigger starting from the ranking contest arc till now. Seems like they are finally getting back to the story after the boring ass faux stadium story.
They need to get to "A rank" in order to get into the away team that would head toward the Neighbor's world. Kuga is actually all trion and dying "someplace else" (I'm sure it's mentioned where but I don't know). They've done a bunch of battles with multiple squads (and haven't actually won all of them, which is a nice change from normal tropes). They're somewhere in the high-B rank, and sort of "stuck" in how to successfully advance. They could get another member, but haven't found one. Glass-jerk just got a new sort of weapon to assist his teammates. They're going to do more ranking battles and his tactics along with the sniperchicks supertrion and Kuga's amazinginess will win them a spot in the away team.

I hope they all wear red shirts.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Sweet CHRIST Shingeki no Kyojin 76 and Thunder Spears

Reiner looks like he may be dead next chapter, or he will go SSJ mode and rape everyone, or he will take Grasp of the Power of Friendship.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I read them on apps like manga rock. Has a download function, so I dunno if that's good enough for you since you specified torrent.
Yeah I read them on manga rock as well and now that they are not in the play store you get access to all the things that were blocked for copywriter like Naruto and one piece etc.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
This weeks TOG holy shit, that ending!

We finally get to see Wagnan's true self. I am guessing they are all Zahard children.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
His eyes and hair just went white like Vicente and Hoaqin's. Dunno if they are all related to Zahard, but he definitely has some connection to those two.