[manga] Everything Else

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Some are saying its the power of koon's knife however wagnan was shown to have a zahard ring so who knows. We do know that hoaquins are children of one of the 10 families.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Actually, curious about White. If they are the children of one of the 10 families, then why are they a FUG slayer? I thought people of the Tower could not harm/kill any of the heads of the 10 families. That is what makes irregulars so dangerous.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Wagnan is one of the siblings? Wow...

edit: Actually, it looks like it may be Koon's knife. We don't know how many people it can hold and we don't know what the third ability is. Hell, we don't even know if Wagnan and Vicente has ran into any of the siblings yet; so, it's possible that they actually did and Wagnan sealed one of the souls in the knife to prevent being eaten.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Thats not Wagnan's true self, he is of Royalty sure but his real identity is still a bit hidden - If anything he may be an oddball black sheep brother who never lived with the 5. At any rate that personality didnt come out of no where unless that knife has something to do with it.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Since everyone here is saying how great TOG was/is, I started reading it today. Just up to Ch.10, couple pretty funny moments. Question, there are 260+ chapters, are there some filler arcs that I could/should skip?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yea i'm pretty sure we'd find a way to pimp slap you if you try skip anything TOG, you'll have LOTS of questions, ask away here, and ask if you want /spoiler too just in case, since you're reading it all at once it might be a bit much.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Indeed, this manga has turned out to pretty amazing in many ways; Story, Art, Layout..all topnotch. Why hasn't this been animated? There is enough content for at least 2 solid seasons.

So yea, lots of questions. I binged through 131 chapters yesterday, so many great characters. Really feel bad for Baam, he's just been getting used. So, I don't want any spoilers, but there are some questions I could ask that might not spoil anyting;

1) Will we learn more about where Baam came from, as well as Rachel? I want to say that Rachel was/is a Tower resident, while Baam lived somewhere else. Really curious how Rachel found that place to open up and find Baam.
2) Do we meet more of the High Rankers / Families? Was just introduced to Urek...he was surprised that Baam managed to get a scratch on him.
3) Will we learn how the Families / Wing Tree / Fug are connected?

I'm pretty sure the answer to all those is yes. ;p

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Indeed, this manga has turned out to pretty amazing in many ways; Story, Art, Layout..all topnotch. Why hasn't this been animated? There is enough content for at least 2 solid seasons.

So yea, lots of questions. I binged through 131 chapters yesterday, so many great characters. Really feel bad for Baam, he's just been getting used. So, I don't want any spoilers, but there are some questions I could ask that might not spoil anyting;

1) Will we learn more about where Baam came from, as well as Rachel? I want to say that Rachel was/is a Tower resident, while Baam lived somewhere else. Really curious how Rachel found that place to open up and find Baam.
2) Do we meet more of the High Rankers / Families? Was just introduced to Urek...he was surprised that Baam managed to get a scratch on him.
3) Will we learn how the Families / Wing Tree / Fug are connected?

I'm pretty sure the answer to all those is yes. ;p
1) Little bits come out, not much yet.
2) Yes, We meeting more rankers, more families, and have people talk about Urek-type people (Irregulars).
3) Bits and pieces, yes.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
It isn't animated because it's a korean web comic (manhua) and most animes with a couple of exceptions are always from japanese mangas. Seriously TOG would be massive if a studio ever decided to pick up. They are producing an animated movie supposed so hopefully that will spurn a lot more interest but it deserves a long animated series to actually do it justice.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So... time to start reading Freezing then?!

I keep waiting for Breaker/New Waves and TOG to get animated as a series... but alas.

Breaker-universe is dead, and TOG isn't going to be done (yet).

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
well, to be fair freezing and freezing zero (prequel) aint that bad story wise (well kind like it, obviously my personal taste) . Just lot of tits and sexual oriented stuff (not that much in zero but havent read alot of it), especially in the first 50ish chapters of freezing (from what i recall). Id say freezing is a sci-fi version of claymore (story is different ofc, but lot of similarities).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
well, to be fair freezing and freezing zero (prequel) aint that bad story wise (well kind like it, obviously my personal taste) . Just lot of tits and sexual oriented stuff (not that much in zero but havent read alot of it), especially in the first 50ish chapters of freezing (from what i recall). Id say freezing is a sci-fi version of claymore (story is different ofc, but lot of similarities).
Claymore didn't have that much overt sexual shit, did it?

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did not aye, freezing its much more strong on that, atleast on the first couple of arc, then i suppose it cool down (stopped reading around volume 70ish, will resume it soon, but after the arc centered on the main heroine, sexual stuff seemed to diminish).