[manga] Everything Else

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know the chapter was leaked and everyone was up in arms how it would suck if that were true and it's an asspull.

Now everyone is loving it just because Hisoka is still alive.

So what's the idea now? Killing the Troupe members to limit Chrollo's book? Is he going to kill Kalluto and take on the wrath of the Zoldyck family? Chrollo will figure out pretty soon two of his members are dead when he can't use their Hatsu, although I don't know if they'll disappear from the book or just no longer be usable.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You know the chapter was leaked and everyone was up in arms how it would suck if that were true and it's an asspull.

Now everyone is loving it just because Hisoka is still alive.

So what's the idea now? Killing the Troupe members to limit Chrollo's book? Is he going to kill Kalluto and take on the wrath of the Zoldyck family? Chrollo will figure out pretty soon two of his members are dead when he can't use their Hatsu, although I don't know if they'll disappear from the book or just no longer be usable.
I think so? Was it ever explained why Hisoka wants to kill Chrollo? Was it just to fight him (and win) to prove he is stronger?

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Basically. That's Hisoka's only motive - to kill strong people. It's why he saves Gon and Killua, they haven't peaked yet and he thinks they'll be worthy of killing one day.

So we may see an Illumi vs. Hisoka deathmatch one day, should he threaten/kill Kalluto. There's no way he can take on Silva or Zeno.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I looked up Chrollo, and it seemed that this fight with Hisoka took place years ago in a different manga / anime run? Did it stop there back then, and is only now restarting?

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I looked up Chrollo, and it seemed that this fight with Hisoka took place years ago in a different manga / anime run? Did it stop there back then, and is only now restarting?
The original showdown never happened because Kurapika sealed the boss' nen.

Hisoka helped them find a nen exorcist making this current fight possible.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Holy shit top tier deaths in Attack on Titan :'(
Well, I only think 1 died, the other two are hopefully captured (but maybe they are dead too).

Also GOSU is getting the horror suspense treatment. Hello 'Ring'. I wish this was translated on webtoons.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So we're back to the DC arc in HxH.
I haven't read it yet, but I figured as much. My guess is it'll go DC for 3-4 chapters, bring up the murder rampage for 1-2 chapters, and repeat that until eventually the split storylines merge together as the phantom troupe is bodyguard for the prince with the eye collection.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't read it yet, but I figured as much. My guess is it'll go DC for 3-4 chapters, bring up the murder rampage for 1-2 chapters, and repeat that until eventually the split storylines merge together as the phantom troupe is bodyguard for the prince with the eye collection.
Just hoping his health doesn't deteriorate again.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I heard it's still pretty bad. Dude posted in the author's notes that he can't even speed walk without getting winded and having to stop. The art seems to pivot between Ok to squiggles again, especially last weeks Hisoka corpse panels were pretty bad.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I felt the same, but then the next panels were absolutely fine. And this week seemed okay as well.

The author notes are interesting because I don't know if they're current quotes or him simply talking about his issues in the past. I know the exact one you're referring to, but a lot of seem to suggest a past tense. Not to say he's healthy, but I know he's been trying to be more active and drop some weight to deal with his back pain.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
This week seemed OK but there were pages where an entire panel was just text.

He should just swallow his pride and get someone to pencil it for him. I mean he really has no incentive to do anything since he's rich as fuck. HxH is still very popular and his wife created sailormoon. Dude should be fucking loaded with enough cash to hire an artist.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>

He should just swallow his pride and get someone to pencil it for him. I mean he really has no incentive to do anything since he's rich as fuck. HxH is still very popular and his wife created sailormoon. Dude should be fucking loaded with enough cash to hire an artist.
Hah, I didn't know they were that fucking rich. Get some assistants!

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider

This is pretty normal for HxH. Ever watch the anime? Some episodes are pure narration lmao.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Interesting ToG - so if he loses his FUG name he will still have Bam no? not that i possibly see him losing to anyone - hes a fuckin sleeping monster and the next time he goes...BAM hes going to fuckin wreck something fierce.