[manga] Everything Else

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
What did they do?
They listed two chapters and i kept trying to spam click to see the second one but i realized they made an error and only 1 chapter came out - it hurt in the feels that i thought we got a double release and didnt :/

New Berserk, we gonna get some revelations in the new couple of chapters me thinks. Hopefully the author won't dilly dally again. You know those cute lil' witches on the island are going to get involved in a big fight when shit hits the fan and have something gory will happen to them like get cleaved in half. That's just how berserk rolls man. Oh and Guts smiled, WTF?
He needs to get back to more stuff with the tone of the golden age or tower arcs. Tired of comedy side kick characters and all the prancing around.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Er what... is that a deus ex machina or what? I don't recall that being even brought up previously.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Really hyped for the next Attack on Titan, should be this week. They are finally going to get to that cellar.
I'll be shocked if we get there before 2017
smile.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've been reading a new webtoons release called "Nano List", seems alright so far.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
New manga out Sahara the Flower Samurai... seems decent with the typical shonen tropes. First one was 50 pages, so I'm not sure if it's a one shot or if it's going to be monthly or weekly yet... read it on Mangastream.

Malkav

French Madman
Still smirking with glee about the current fight in Nanatsu No Taizai.
Motherfucking Escanor.