[manga] Everything Else

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
She is a basic lighthouse user? We kinda know more about Baam now but she is still a mystery.
i'm pretty sure she's only a lightbearer, b/c a lightbearer+wave controller is the ultimate combo, ala Bamm+Koon.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if ya'll can't wait for the grand-daddy chapter 250, you can try
[피그북][월]웹툰 미리보기 1 페이지 | -

they steal the advanced copy (3 weeks in advance) and post it on their site every mon morning, for example the currently latest chapter is 251.

What i do is just use google translate on my phone and point it at my screen, ha, it instantly translates.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else feel that SIU may have been trying to do too much with this Arc? It seems like a great idea for an Arc, but the number of characters involved who all have some backstory relating to FoD or Baam is huge. Its great to see Urek and Garam, and it looks like we're going to see Urek let loose. =)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Attack on Titan is really good at the moment.

Post time skip it's now following the antagonists instead (don't know how long that'll last), it's a huge change but I'm really enjoying the extra depth the story has from showing the antagonists as weak and with a backstory of their own. Today's chapter has them talking about the original characters as though they are the threatening mysterious bad guys.

I can't believe that the story is based around Hitler's original plan to have a Jewish homeland on Madagascar. Who saw that coming? The map in today's chapter is an upsidedown mirrored world map so you can see that the walls are in our Madagascar. The Elodian/Jews and Marley/Nazi parallels are obvious.

Anyway it was great seeing that the Beast Titan has PTSD from Mikasa/Levi and ODM gear, then rather than being helpless in the face of modern technology as I thought, Armin and Eren are destroying WW1 battleships in their titan forms.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Attack on Titan is really good at the moment.

Post time skip it's now following the antagonists instead (don't know how long that'll last), it's a huge change but I'm really enjoying the extra depth the story has from showing the antagonists as weak and with a backstory of their own. Today's chapter has them talking about the original characters as though they are the threatening mysterious bad guys.

I can't believe that the story is based around Hitler's original plan to have a Jewish homeland on Madagascar. Who saw that coming? The map in today's chapter is an upsidedown mirrored world map so you can see that the walls are in our Madagascar. The Elodian/Jews and Marley/Nazi parallels are obvious.

Anyway it was great seeing that the Beast Titan has PTSD from Mikasa/Levi and ODM gear, then rather than being helpless in the face of modern technology as I thought, Armin and Eren are destroying WW1 battleships in their titan forms.
It is pretty odd to see this side of the story. Though following Naruto logic... they're all about to be exterminated.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Wow...I can't believe that I completely missed the fact that Mikasa was an Ackerman. It makes perfect sense since she and Levi were the best of the best.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Watching the anime too, it's interesting how Ymir was a really shitty dwarf Jaw Titan but the new one is normal size with the jaws. Meanwhile Zeke is a prodigy Beast Titan with powers the previous ones didn't have.

I wonder what that's about... purer bloodlines? Zeke does have royal blood and his mother ended up being a normal size titan. Maybe the little titans are the ones who are half Elodian.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I havent read this in over a year, last i saw Levi was fighting his father or some shit, i feel i need to jump back into the Manga

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
tumblr_n2yo2if9iR1twc22ho1_1280.jpg

It's good though.