[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
So why did his dojutsu never manifest during the events of the movie?

I mean if it's just a plothole I'm supposed to ignore, I can do that, but if there's a specific reason why his Uzumakigan didn't show up during the Chunin exams or the events with Kinshiki/Momoshiki I'd like to kno it.
they're probably gonna seal his eye soon, until he's a chunin or jonnin, gonna say he can't handle the power cuz he's basically the offspring of the two most powerful bloodlines.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
they're probably gonna seal his eye soon, until he's a chunin or jonnin, gonna say he can't handle the power cuz he's basically the offspring of the two most powerful bloodlines.

That actually makes quite a lot of sense.

P.S. I'm officially trademarking Uzumakigan as the name of his Dojutsu. It does look more like a Tenseigan than just a Byakugan though, at least in that single episode.

Last edited:

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
That actually makes quite a lot of sense.

P.S. I'm officially trademarking Uzumakigan as the name of his Dojutsu. It does look more like a Tenseigan than just a Byakugan though, at least in that single episode.
i mean who knows, also doesn't make sense that his Dojutsu, sees "auras"??? or some weird black ghost shit??? you'd think the son of a railroad tycoon wouldn't have met a Byakugan ninja just strolling down the street and then going "HOLY SHIT!!! WTF IS THAT BLACK SHIT!!!"
How far is the manga? MangaStream only has up to like chapter 11, is that the latest?
yes, it's monthly

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I've gone back and watched some of the filler that I had originally skipped, and while a lot of it is meh, some of them have become among my favorite episodes in the series.

I wonder if Lee could teach Condor how to open the Eight Inner Gates. The most powerful Taijutsu move ever conceived...KONOHA DACHOJIN!!!