[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Since whenever we mentioned the anime it was generally in this thread anyway - new little filler going on right now, different art style but not bad. they just went all ballsy and wrote in Hidan as a revived corpse from Kabuto's Edo-Tensei. Did he ever show up in the War and I'm just not remembering it? I had always assumed he was still technically alive, just beheaded and underground.

Since whenever we mentioned the anime it was generally in this thread anyway - new little filler going on right now, different art style but not bad. they just went all ballsy and wrote in Hidan as a revived corpse from Kabuto's Edo-Tensei. Did he ever show up in the War and I'm just not remembering it? I had always assumed he was still technically alive, just beheaded and underground.
You're right, that's a pretty sloppy filler because technically Hidan never actually "died" so he couldn't have been revived.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't get why he keeps including the side characters and their jutsus that will prove to be useless when in fact, the one thing that was needed was naruto showing that he's in fact confident to win the fight. I mean seriously, all their assfuck no jutsu won't do anything at all, it's just tiresome that he wastes time on the irrelevant characters -_-

Phaint_sl

shitlord
Well that sucked for Shikamarus dad... pretty smart move on Madaras part. Yeah, I still don't see how in the hell the shinobi alliance no jutsu is going to defeat juubi/madara/obito...

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
More about the anime filler: Hidan isn't the real Hidan or something. Kabuto found a way to replicate clones or some shit and cheated to edo-tensei Hidan.

That aside, this filler arc isn't bad. The latest episode had all kinds of bad assery with all the jutsu thrown around.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
They won't, they're going to lose and the infinite tsukoywhatever is going to happen. Everyone will go to the dream world where everything is perfect and everyone is alive, except Naruto is going to escape through the power of friendship/way of the ninja/sexyjutsu/somethingsomethingfriendship.http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...usEaterMachine
Still waiting to find out what part Sauske is playing in this whole mess.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Probably he is the only one that realizes that they are in a dream world, since he is the only pure blood uchiha, besides the main villains. And he takes it upon himself to break the jutsu.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I hope I don't get flak for this but I can't wait until this shit is finished. I don't know if I'm looking forward to it because I like it or because I just need closure after nearly or over a decade of this. I don't know if it's because I'm a decade older or Kishimoto's writing is getting worse but it just doesn't feel like it used to. It's not as bad as painful as the whole last arc of Bleach (Fullbring) but this is simply not how I should be feeling during the final battle.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i just hope he doesn't pan/focus on sasuke and their new little journey. it'd be nice just to forget about sasuke and his minions, there's already too many uchiha anyway. I hope headquarters really get's killed off, not like i want ppl to die, but since it happened, i don't want to see a miraculous "super shield of safety" you know.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Why... Nagato rezzed the entire city after flattening it. While people have certainly died before, I imagine some sort of Plot Hole No Jitsu incoming sooner rather than later. Maybe Madara is already in a genjitsu from Sasugay

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
They won't, they're going to lose and the infinite tsukoywhatever is going to happen. Everyone will go to the dream world where everything is perfect and everyone is alive, except Naruto is going to escape through the power of friendship/way of the ninja/sexyjutsu/somethingsomethingfriendship.http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...usEaterMachine
I think this is the most likely scenario, with Sasuke being resistant to the jutsu due to his blood + Orochimaru. He's going to free Naruto and they're going to fight Madara together.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wouldn't be surprised if you were right. It has to be something like that or him coming in the last minute and helping save the day somehow.