Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This is my biggest complaint aside from cleaning. Her and the kid do it, but the kid I can forgive. Whatever he's trying to say to me you can tell is awesome but the best part of hsi day begins when I get home.

With her I have to hear about the. Entire. Fucking. Day. And worst, sometimes I think the stories she tells are longer than whatever event she's telling me about.

I just want to come down and sit for 15 minutes in silence. Maybe watch a YouTube video.

She complain I don't shit at work and I take too long at home but it is my only escape. GIVE ME A GODDAMN FUCKING MINUTE.
Wife tells me the car ride home is my moment to unwind and relax in silence, and doesn't understand why I need more time...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
NM hit the wrong thing - I do that when I am trying to ride a bike and post at the same time - I am not a good movingtasker

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wife tells me the car ride home is my moment to unwind and relax in silence, and doesn't understand why I need more time...

Start pulling a Draper and stop at a bar on the way home. And then never show up.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm the stay at home parent and it has its ups and downs. On my wife's 20 minute commute she likes to call and tell me about her day. She doesn't mind that I am cooking dinner and fending off a 4 and almost 2 year old. I just conveniently miss place my phone around dinner now.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
When I lived with my last girl I solved the chat your fucking face off problem by just asking her to lay down with me.

I can get 30 minutes of silence she gets to cuddle with out sex.

Bonuses of falling asleep or sex happened pretty regularly

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ah yes, the relaxing rush hour traffic really makes all my stress just melt away.

• 1Like

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
With her I have to hear about the. Entire. Fucking. Day. And worst, sometimes I think the stories she tells are longer than whatever event she's telling me about.

The art of brevity also escapes my woman. A long, rambling history of your past interactions with so-and-so aren't necessary to say you aren't getting lunch with them this weekend after all. IDGAF.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I also am not succinct. G was good at pretending he GAF. I knew this, he knew I knew it. He got rewarded for it. Ah, the art of collaboration.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
More like art of pretending and massaging each other's ego but people crave things such as these.
You have been a relationship how long now?

Edit- I am having a hard time today with memories and my sadness is coming out a little mean...so I will refrain from saying what I really want to. You are welcome.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The art of brevity also escapes my woman. A long, rambling history of your past interactions with so-and-so aren't necessary to say you aren't getting lunch with them this weekend after all. IDGAF.

This reminds me of something that looking back on now... is quite ridiculous and comical.

An ex girlfriend of mine used to love trying to make me jealous by telling me about past sexual encounters and also whenever she got hit on out in public. And she did it in kind of a humble brag way. Like "Today when I was at the grocery store two of the workers were staring at me and then one commented to the other about how great my ass is when I was walking past. It made me so uncomfortable". Then she would get upset when I didn't react in a jealous manner.

I made the mistake of actually laughing about one of her stories once. She wouldn't talk to me for like 2 days.

That poor girl was emotionally tormented. She loved sex and wanted it constantly but she felt like a whore for "giving in" and liking it. And then she would use it to try to make me feel as unsettled about her past as she did herself. Goddamn do I miss that sex though. She brought me to meet her parents and like 10 minutes after saying hello dragged me up to one of the spare bedrooms... in their house... to fuck.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I mean... it's an uplifting tale about a man and a woman and getting laid. What's not to feel good about?

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Went to FL to meet and visit my wife's grandparents years ago. Told me before hand there would be no sex. We got in late so her grandmother let us in and basically went to bed. 3 minutes later I'm slamming my wife on the spare bedroom floor next to her grandparents room.

The worst was she had white carpets and her period started at the end. Bloody handprint right on the floor.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You have been a relationship how long now?

Edit- I am having a hard time today with memories and my sadness is coming out a little mean...so I will refrain from saying what I really want to. You are welcome.
That's not being mean. Especially considering the poster you responded to and what he said. If anything, he deserves a mean response.

Changes his name but still acts like the same petulant twat :rolleyes:

• 1Solidarity

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I both try to give people the benefit of doubt and alternately don't usually allow button-pushers to have an effect on me. Obviously, I was not successful in the moment of replying to something I should have just ignored.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
In other news, I am extricating myself from Chumpville.
Yay me!

I should probably get back to my job now.