Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I know this is the marriage thread, but y'all are my homies so I'm posting it here. My daughter was born Wednesday morning. It was pretty awesome. We're about to released from the hospital. Shit just got real!

Grats dude, Marking calendar for 18 years from last Wednesday. ;)

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
In the spring of 2035 an acolyte of Brianna Wu known only as "Soy" went on a shooting spree at the local interwebs. He was arrested and charged with millions of counts of pixelcide.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Yeah it's dumb. Essentially they put me on a list (after taking the safety course) for me to even just drop off my application. They call from 8-5 randomly any point in the month and if you don't answer they fill your spot. I've called back 30s later multiple times and my slot is filled.
Essentially I'm never getting a license. There's no way.
It's easier to get a gun permit in Canada

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
My sincere congratulations to you, dear Soygen, and to your beloved. One child born to carry on - to carry on! :emoji_heartpulse:

iannis

Musty Nester
A daughter?

You seem cool to me. I dunno why god hates you. Sometimes he can just be a bitch like that.

Regardless. Do right by her. Raise her up to be a man hater. An aamina slaying pureblood bitch.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
To be fair, a stiff wind would slay Aamina. That guy was the worst. The absolute worst. His fiction made me gag.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Wheeelp just caught my now married ex girlfriend talking to my cat through my window just now.

I looked out the window when I heard someone talking to firiona and she peeled out driving her husband's car.

My cat has more stalkers than me ={

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Wheeelp just caught my now married ex girlfriend talking to my cat through my window just now.

I looked out the window when I heard someone talking to firiona and she peeled out driving her husband's car.

Panface has more credibility than you at this point American Inventor

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
No personal attacks in the grown up forum please.

Why don't you take a break from following me around on the forums and play fetch with your halfbreed mutant daughter.
What kind of sad, ballless (given your voice, you lacking testicles is a 99.9% probability) American Inventor feels the need to make posts about fictitious women?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This isnt how you make trolling great again.

You cant just drop this on us a_skeleton_02. You need to feed us. Start off with something like an unexpected cat toy was delivered.

• 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

No you didn't.

No, your cat doesn't.

Stupid post is stupid.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
This isnt how you make trolling great again.

You cant just drop this on us a_skeleton_02. You need to feed us. Start off with something like an unexpected cat toy was delivered.

I wish I was making it up.

I mean this isn't something entirely new. Last year when we were talking she said she did drive bys but this was the first time I actually caught her.

The cat is "her" cat as we adopted it when we lived together. I know she stalks me on social media so she probably saw the GoFundMe post.

I told my best friend who used to be friends with her husband and I know it will make it way to her husband soon and I'll get a bullshit text in the middle of the night in the next week.

Least I can call her a creep.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>

....riiiiiight.jpg