Marriage and the Power of Divorce

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Kinda mad.

I have a pinkish/purple hair dye stain on my sheets from a sleepover the other day. Apparently she didn't dry her hair color or whatever and when I texted her about it her response was "Get fucking wrecked =p"

Wakandan, I bought these sheets on amazon they are high thread count.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is that her way of breaking up or is that what passes for baby talk twixt the two of you? Doesn't quite have the punch of shitting on someone's new sheets.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Kinda mad.

I have a pinkish/purple hair dye stain on my sheets from a sleepover the other day. Apparently she didn't dry her hair color or whatever and when I texted her about it her response was "Get fucking wrecked =p"

Dindu, I bought these sheets on amazon they are high thread count.

HER? Did you just assume her gender?

iannis

Musty Nester
I counted mines once. I got bored at about fifty and jerked off instead.

I assume the sheet people are of the highest integrity and do not lie to me. I like my 2400 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I counted mines once. I got bored at about fifty and jerked off instead.

I assume the sheet people are of the highest integrity and do not lie to me. I like my 2400 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets.
If Amazon lied to me I don't give a fuck. My 'who knows if it is true' high count sheets are soft as puppy belly and feel incredible when I am freshly bathed and shaved so it's soft on soft.
Yeah, so gonna go shower now.

In other news; I have a huge crush...on a firearm. I shot a pistol for the first time ever yesterday and I like it a lot, a whole lot... like I put it up there with the 2 lb rib eye from Doe's Eat Place, Neil Peart, my red stilettos, my sheets (see above), really good coffee, any wine anywhere, naked fire dancing and a solid orgasm. I REALLY had fun shooting that beautiful piece of steel.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
go big or go home

m777-gaubica-155-mm.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
If Amazon lied to me I don't give a fuck. My 'who knows if it is true' high count sheets are soft as puppy belly and feel incredible when I am freshly bathed and shaved so it's soft on soft.

In other news; I have a huge crush...on a firearm. I shot a pistol for the first time ever yesterday and I like it a lot, a whole lot... like I put it up there with the 2 lb rib eye from Doe's Eat Place, Neil Peart, my red stilettos, my sheets (see above), really good coffee, any wine anywhere, naked fire dancing and a solid orgasm. I REALLY had fun shooting that beautiful piece of steel.
you had me at Neil Peart, but did a great job of building from there. Incidentally, I also shot a handgun for first time a couple months ago and had the same feelings. Still researching which will be my first firearm in the house.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Hey man all you need is a 22. It's plenty enough to kill.

A single .22 may be sufficient to handle all practical purposes for most people, which is home defense and "fuck that fucking bird". This, however, does not mean it is all you should buy. Guns are fucking cool.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

She has the gun fever

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I had gun fever for awhile but apparently MA has strict gun laws and are dictated by each town. My town makes it retarded to get one