Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe a slight oversimplification (we both work so we bought the house, but I did have to agree to it) but yeah, love will make you do stupid things.

Anyway, sorry for all the negativity but I don’t really have someone I’d bitch to.... just tired of dreading work Monday through Friday and then not looking forward to getting home.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's ok man, people only hear the negative here from me - it's my spring board for the stupid shit she does. I rarely post the positive stuff. She's a great mom, first and foremost. When she became a mom she 100% became about everything for the kids. I don't 100% agree with every parenting choice she's made, but I do 100% agree she is raising two great kids the best way she can.

I think I've taken sort of the back burner to all of that. Some people won't get that, but I do. I would much rather the kids are taken care of over all else.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
ITT: Single man suggests lying to your wife and faking going to work is good move for personal space, despite said relationship ending in divorce. Good one champ.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Meant to post this sooner. I'm sure someone will appreciate what I said

So I was going to bed and said I was too dirty to fuck, jokingly. My wife said "missed opportunity". So I quickly showered and came down in a towel and asked her to check out this growth while dropping said towel. And it worked. I told her to shut off all the lights and lean against the table. Fucked the absolute shit out of her. Then the table was moving and she was making a mess with her arms against the shit piled up so I said "YEAH MAKE A FUCKIN MESS ON THE TABLE" and she started going crazy. I meant it both ways. I was being honest.

Our table also faces the street and everything was wide open. House was pitch black so someone would have to really be looking to see us. I started saying I hope people see me fucking the shit out of her and she started going wild (she doesn't like anyone even seeing anything remotely close to her cleavage).

Afterwards she told me it was top 3 material

So there you are. A little noodlesmut with humor thrown in

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
20yrs married this week, we talked for so long during that twenty years how we wanted to take a big trip for our 20th. Now it has arrived and we aren't doing a thing. Always thought my kids would be more independent by this age, like we were, but I was very wrong. Daughter shows zero interest in learning how to drive so I guess 25yrs will have to be the big celebration trip.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
20yrs married this week, we talked for so long during that twenty years how we wanted to take a big trip for our 20th. Now it has arrived and we aren't doing a thing. Always thought my kids would be more independent by this age, like we were, but I was very wrong. Daughter shows zero interest in learning how to drive so I guess 25yrs will have to be the big celebration trip.

Yeah my girl was like that too. I couldn't even fathom not wanting to know how to drive. She turned 18 and moved in with her boyfriend. Less than a month later she broke up with him, came back home and wanted to drive. Just takes the right motivation, I guess.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
How old is she and do you and/or your wife provide transportation for her? Necessity is the mother of growth...

She's 18. We do drive her to work and try to get her to practice driving but I haven't forced her only because I felt that a good attitude about it was important to safety of learning. She has had her permit about a year now. What's weird is she is okay at it and I think would be perfectly fine with just more time, but every time I ask her to go out and practice she doesn't want to.

At 18 I was quite rebellious and wanted out from underneath my parents as quickly as possible, so far with her that hasn't been even an iota of wanting independence. I've been with my wife since I was 17 so this has been a real eye opener raising kids so starkly different at this point in their lives to the way we were.

• 1Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
I mean in a way it means you've been doing a good job.

She's not trying to run away from the hellish life you've created for her.

In another way that shit's got to be annoying.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My cousin did the same thing.

She's now 37 without a license. Never had one. Requires people drive her everywhere. And they do

She even owns her own hair salon. Sometimes she asks customers for rides in lieu of payment.

• 2WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I got my license as soon as possible. Can't imagine not being able to get to places you have to. Of course I haven't owned a car in like eight years now but I live in one of the few places in the US where that's actually a convenience. I still renew my license. Because damn. You gotta drive sometimes.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I got mine the day it was possible (almost failed too for almost hitting a car paralel parking). I distinctly remember it was halloween and my parents asking me to go pick up candy at the store in case they ran out. Any excuse to drive, I drove.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
My cousin did the same thing.

She's now 37 without a license. Never had one. Requires people drive her everywhere. And they do

She even owns her own hair salon. Sometimes she asks customers for rides in lieu of payment.

That's kind of pathetic.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I approve of these no-driving ladies. The less women on the roads, the better. I really try to avoid being sexist, but when it comes to driving, my experiences force my hand.

• 1Worf

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
We should have an affordable car service for old people too. a number they can call and bam, takes them to places.

Best investment ever.