Marriage and the Power of Divorce

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Seems like a lot of people are getting hung up on the "same sex" aspect of "that's gay". And from a semantic perspective, I can't disagree at all.

But what about the "theres nothing appealing about a dick in your ass" aspect? I think this part may be getting overlooked, is all I'm saying.
I feel like you cant say something definitive like "nothing appealing" until you've done the old Pepsi challenge on this one. You dont have the data that you need to make the right choice.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I feel like you cant say something definitive like "nothing appealing" until you've done the old Pepsi challenge on this one. You dont have the data that you need to make the right choice.
Take the Poopsi challenge and see if your next shit tastes as bad as it smells then?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
There's a lot of shitty attitudes towards the anus up in here. Some of you need to get your shit together and pull your head out of your asses. Be a little adventurous, lick assholes and put stuff in your butt.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
When my fiancé and I were first dating, he brought over his dufflebag of play toys, including a big butt plug. I had tried anal with a previous boyfriend before and it was pretty alright, so I was open to doing some more. Stuck it in and played around for 15min or so and by then it was getting kind of uncomfortable (was too big for my poor butt) so I had him take it out. Heard a big ol’ pop of suction and that plug was absolutely covered in shit. He ran off to go wash it off but I had to take over because he almost threw up in the sink. I couldn’t stop laughing the whole time. Somehow he stayed with me; a true keeper.

Think I posted this one before, but if not: was taking him in the ass on one of our dates. I was still at my shitty tiny college apartment and my shoes were just sitting next to my bed. Next morning go to put my shoes on and feel something hard in there. Apparently a little poo nugget scored a three pointer right into my shoe when he pulled out the day before. Once again it resulted in me laughing and him almost throwing up. And yet again he still stayed with me.

I don’t really do anal much with him anymore but mostly because the man’s built like a Coke can and is just too damn wide for my ass and I usually end up with a tiny tear on my butthole which probably isn’t good for me. I definitely wouldn’t mind a finger in the butt, though, but I sure as hell am not bringing my mouth anywhere near an asshole and sure as fuck don’t expect him too.

Just a couple of my anal adventures for you guys.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 9 users

iannis

Musty Nester
What's more impressive is that you didn't immediately dump him.

What kind of faggot almost pukes smelling someone elses shit?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
He can’t handle poop at all for some reason which also means I get 100% of the litter box duties. The irony is this man takes some truly world shattering shits, my god.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This is my favorite derail of this thread in a very long time.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
pukes smelling someone elses shit?

I guess I'd make a decent plumber but a lousy doctor. I puke almost instantly around other people's vomit. The other end doesn't bother me in terms of smell. Downside is I got most of the diaper duty for my kids. =(

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
vomit for sure smells worse.

oh god and that sickly sweet smell of infection.

There are so many gross smells in the world that poop just doesn't rate.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
When my fiancé and I were first dating, he brought over his dufflebag of play toys, including a big butt plug. I had tried anal with a previous boyfriend before and it was pretty alright, so I was open to doing some more. Stuck it in and played around for 15min or so and by then it was getting kind of uncomfortable (was too big for my poor butt) so I had him take it out. Heard a big ol’ pop of suction and that plug was absolutely covered in shit. He ran off to go wash it off but I had to take over because he almost threw up in the sink. I couldn’t stop laughing the whole time. Somehow he stayed with me; a true keeper.

Think I posted this one before, but if not: was taking him in the ass on one of our dates. I was still at my shitty tiny college apartment and my shoes were just sitting next to my bed. Next morning go to put my shoes on and feel something hard in there. Apparently a little poo nugget scored a three pointer right into my shoe when he pulled out the day before. Once again it resulted in me laughing and him almost throwing up. And yet again he still stayed with me.

I don’t really do anal much with him anymore but mostly because the man’s built like a Coke can and is just too damn wide for my ass and I usually end up with a tiny tear on my butthole which probably isn’t good for me. I definitely wouldn’t mind a finger in the butt, though, but I sure as hell am not bringing my mouth anywhere near an asshole and sure as fuck don’t expect him too.

Just a couple of my anal adventures for you guys.
Yeah i can see why you don't want to eat ass. Sounds like you don't know how to keep yo ass clean. Did you ever think to douche your ass prior with the shower hose?

Also are you are girl? Tits?

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
What's more impressive is that you didn't immediately dump him.

What kind of faggot almost pukes smelling someone elses shit?

*raises hand*

See also why I don't work on the floor anymore. I can handle sputum, infection, even emesis. But not crap.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I can block my nose from the inside somehow so I can just not smell anything if I want. I thought everyone could do it but my wife said she can't

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I guess some people can't control the velum (when you make a guh or kuh sound you can feel it). I don't think it's rare but some people like my wife can't do it. I don't think it's a super power but to her it is

• 1WTF
  • 1Jonesing

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah blows my mind that some people can't do that either. It's kind of like rolling the tongue. I still think people who claim they can't roll their tongue are purposely fucking it up.

Doesn't mean I'm willing to fuck with cleaning up shit though.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
*raises hand*

See also why I don't work on the floor anymore. I can handle sputum, infection, even emesis. But not crap.

You can handle sputum? You must not have worked with a lot of ventilated patients. Mucous plugs are THE WORST!!

• 1Barf
  • 1Like

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I can block my nose from the inside somehow so I can just not smell anything if I want. I thought everyone could do it but my wife said she can't

I can do a similar thing with my ears, and most people also have no idea what I'm talking about.

I can't do that with my nose, but...then I can just breathe from my mouth to not smell things....

• 1Solidarity