Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just tell him your wife was trying to mix things up for Breast Cancer Awareness.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Deathwing Deathwing

Man, Noodleface Noodleface prolly got as close as a shot at it as anyone will be able to give you.

Is it a thing where you never really kept her on a leash, and now its nearly impossible to put her back on one w/o rolling the dice on your marriage? Because I've seen that slippery slope happen to a few guys, and its a hard one to get back.

But you do have to decide what retirement is worth to you. Or having cash is worth. Because you arent going to have either.

Rough spot, sucks. I lost control of my wife for like 6 months, but only regained it because I legit quit giving a fuck about our marriage. And like a bad stereotype she caved immediately.

5 years later I still dont like her, but she is on the chain at least, and I can micro manager as much of our finances as I want, or as little. Lol

• 2WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Deathwing Deathwing

Man, Noodleface Noodleface prolly got as close as a shot at it as anyone will be able to give you.

Is it a thing where you never really kept her on a leash, and now its nearly impossible to put her back on one w/o rolling the dice on your marriage? Because I've seen that slippery slope happen to a few guys, and its a hard one to get back.

But you do have to decide what retirement is worth to you. Or having cash is worth. Because you arent going to have either.

Rough spot, sucks. I lost control of my wife for like 6 months, but only regained it because I legit quit giving a fuck about our marriage. And like a bad stereotype she caved immediately.

5 years later I still dont like her, but she is on the chain at least, and I can micro manager as much of our finances as I want, or as little. Lol

Boy the things I'm missing out on not fulfilling my duties to genetics and procreating with a woman I dont even like and have to leash like an animal.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Boy the things I'm missing out on not fulfilling my duties to genetics and procreating with a woman I dont even like and have to leash like an animal.

Or just marry a woman who is also your friend that's willing to bone you regularly and with whom you have compatible views on personal finances.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Or just marry a woman who is also your friend that's willing to bone you regularly and with whom you have compatible views on personal finances.
Someone has to live the dream, Khane is making it reality. Dont corrupt him with promises of riches.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

To be fair I'm kind of an outlier.

You can cherry pick random snippets to validate whatever crap you want.

But I did far better than most. Not as well as some.

That being said, to over simplify it, she isn't crazy enough anymore. And I have a terminal attraction to crazy. She makes good money, is anal about keeping things clean, easy to keep on track, a great mom, focused, best head I've ever had, conservative. So I'm ok right now.

I just want crazy

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have no fucking idea what this dude is talking about.

How can you be married to someone you don't even like?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users