Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Tbh I barely remember the genesis of that reference.

With what we are talking about here, would you rather have:

White men bad, brown people good, communist good, sex is rape, your children kill Earth, other's children are good for Earth, destruction of your culture good, Muslim good, our relationship is only healthy if I can fuck your friends

Or

Jean skirt wearing Pentecostal...

I'm going to take no makeup, kids, and the Jean skirt all day. Even if it comes with church once a week, and some at home Bible time for my 14 kids. She is prolly just a likely to take it in the ass too

There's a lot of middle ground between those two.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
If its justa Jean skirt and a weekly church visit, sure, let's get her on a bad dragon anal training regimen stat. For God or something. Make the Christian as extreme as you made the other one, I'd rather not have either.

That moderate SJW vs moderate Pentecostal.

Save for the cucking, but that's getting pretty normal for the progressives.

Now if she was protesting, getting abortions for likes on Twitter, etc then she would compare to snake handling wackos

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't know if I can respect someone who actually believes that crap though. Like really believes it. That comes with all sorts of baggage.
Lets talk a few minutes and I'm sure I can find some completely retarded crap you believe in too. As long as you don't base your life around it it's just going to be part of a person. Nobody is perfect and everybody has baggage. Being specifically prejudiced against THIS baggage is news media/SJW programming, honestly.
These are the messages I responded to.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
These are the messages I responded to.

Yes idiot, to which I responded "as long as they don't base their life around it" i.e. not a zealot.

My point is that being biased against Christian-leaning (or even zealots) in particular as opposed to other ideologies is just how the culture wind is blowing these days. Anything religious is automatically totally shit on, whether religion is really an important facet of it or not.

You can't respect someone who actually believes Christianity, but do you respect someone who believes trans women are women? Both are equally asinine.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
That moderate SJW vs moderate Pentecostal.

Save for the cucking, but that's getting pretty normal for the progressives.

Now if she was protesting, getting abortions for likes on Twitter, etc then she would compare to snake handling wackos
That's not moderate anything, and it's stacked against the most mild possible description of a christian.

This is aside from any judgement of christianity or any religion. But religious people, particularly people who are deep in it like Alex described, are living a lifestyle that isn't going to produce happiness for you or her in a relationship unless you are both on board. Eventually even that sweet a2m finisher isn't going to overcome differences that distinct.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's just personal preference. I wouldn't date someone with any religious or spiritual leanings. I wouldn't date a SJW and certainly wouldn't date anyone that believed transgenderism isn't a mental disease

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yes idiot, to which I responded "as long as they don't base their life around it" i.e. not a zealot.

My point is that being biased against Christian-leaning (or even zealots) in particular as opposed to other ideologies is just how the culture wind is blowing these days. Anything religious is automatically totally shit on, whether religion is really an important facet of it or not.

You can't respect someone who actually believes Christianity, but do you respect someone who believes trans women are women? Both are equally asinine.
You should have just said that instead of trying to be all rah rah society media SJWs amirite? It didn't respond to what he actually wrote, which was keyed in on devoutly religious people.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
That's not moderate anything, and it's stacked against the most mild possible description of a christian.

This is aside from any judgement of christianity or any religion. But religious people, particularly people who are deep in it like Alex described, are living a lifestyle that isn't going to produce happiness for you or her in a relationship unless you are both on board. Eventually even that sweet a2m finisher isn't going to overcome differences that distinct.

Most mild form of Christian doesn't go to church or read the Bible, does drugs, parties like a rock star, fucks your sister, fights every weekend, curse is fluent in cursing, etc.

You seem like a lot of members here that have some strange "show me on the doll where religion touched you" PTSD

• 1Like

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
You should have just said that instead of trying to be all rah rah society media SJWs amirite? It didn't respond to what he actually wrote, which was keyed in on devoutly religious people.

Let me guess, SJW's are only on the internet and we don't need to worry about it, amirite?

• 2Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Haha, this derail is going places!

The most mild form of butthole worship is being afraid of buttholes

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
THAT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S HIS THING!

I Understood That Reference | Know Your Meme

• 2Worf

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Let me guess, SJW's are only on the internet and we don't need to worry about it, amirite?
Of course not, SJW mind control has taken over every single aspect of our lives. We only need to worry about SJW shit. but we have to worry about it constantly. And talk about it. Constantly. Every single conversation needs to be led back around to SJW shit.

• 2Picard

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Of course not, SJW mind control has taken over every single aspect of our lives. We only need to worry about SJW shit. but we have to worry about it constantly. And talk about it. Constantly. Every single conversation needs to be led back around to SJW shit.

As long as we rail against Christians in our spare time for no particular reason though, it will balance out.

• 1Like

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Well, here I thought we were gonna talk about Big P getting some last minute resistance, and now we're back to IOOTI.

That's a left turn I wasn't prepared for.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

Culture does that...