Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Is the dude next to you(Onoes) Al Jourgenson from Ministry or a really shitty Slash?
"The dude" next to me is my ex-girlfriend, whom I stay with when I'm in Prescott, and yes, she's Slash.

Here's what she looks like when she is not Slash ya mong.

rrr_img_80265.jpg

And yeah, the party started at 7, we took a couple pictures right after we got dressed up, around 6ish, before the party.

As for the costume, yeah, I'm aware it's super obscure, I just thought it looked good. I wasn't expecting anyone to get it, although 1 guy did randomly come up to me and go "Holy shit... are you from that show... the Ol'Greg one?" so that was surprising.

Can we go back to the miserable married people now? No more derails from me. Scouts honor.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Am I the only one feeling we got reverse Fedor'ed? I was confident in my understanding of the picture presented to me and in the end the dude turned out to be in fact a hot chick.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I love when Chaos posts last on these threads. On my screen the thread is now named "Marriage and the Power of Chaos" and I find that to be very fitting.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Embrace it. Talked to a 35 year old girl for about an hour last night, she seemed nice and things started going well... then she started talking about how she sells essential oils in what is very clearly pyramid thing. I found this to be a huge turn off/red flag. She Facebook invited me to an essential oil sales party thing today. Uhg.