Marvel Heroes 20xx

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Does the Rerolled guild do raids?
It wouldn't be hard if you stick with the 4 blessing/legendary rule and don't try to carry too many bottom tier heroes.

*edit*

Like, you don't need a full crew of top tier heroes with full BIS. But it really doesn't take that much effort to get one hero kitted out in uniques + top tier artifacts, even if they aren't all BIS. Like I tossed a Viking's Vitality on my Ms. Marvel because I'm still short 3 Lokis for a God of Mischief, and I don't want to pony up for them when I might be switching to Cyclops as my main after his review.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Just asking because I'm never going to be able to do it in my friends' guild, but I'd rather not do a complete pick-up raid if I can avoid it.

Most of my 60s have all their Uniques and a good collection of artifacts. I slack on blessings and enchants, though.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Got to 300 and opened a low roll Advanced Circlet of Cyttorak but I ain't mad cuz a Mask of Xorn dropped beforehand.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Just asking because I'm never going to be able to do it in my friends' guild, but I'd rather not do a complete pick-up raid if I can avoid it.

Most of my 60s have all their Uniques and a good collection of artifacts. I slack on blessings and enchants, though.
PUG raids are usually decent. I think I've only had to bail on one of the 9 or 10 I've done.

Goatface

still have not been on a pug that has killed the final boss, but after getting into a couple of toxic pugs i quit trying.

guess going to have to get back into it, or will take 5 years to get enough heart/eyes/whatever for upgrades and to add challenge bonuses

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
It wouldn't be hard if you stick with the 4 blessing/legendary rule and don't try to carry too many bottom tier heroes.

*edit*

Like, you don't need a full crew of top tier heroes with full BIS. But it really doesn't take that much effort to get one hero kitted out in uniques + top tier artifacts, even if they aren't all BIS. Like I tossed a Viking's Vitality on my Ms. Marvel because I'm still short 3 Lokis for a God of Mischief, and I don't want to pony up for them when I might be switching to Cyclops as my main after his review.
If you got your free doop runes, the power doop rune word is better for Ms M than GoM.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you got your free doop runes, the power doop rune word is better for Ms M than GoM.
I got the free doop runes, where is the rune word from?

I got up a little early this morning hoping I could beat the patch and finish off my shells. Not even close!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kinda want to push for Cosmic Cyclops before his revamp, since there's a good chance ricochet will become a spirit spender. One of the devs made a comment on the forums that ricochet was getting even stronger during his review, and the only way i see that happening is if they make it a spender instead of a basic.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got the free doop runes, where is the rune word from?

I got up a little early this morning hoping I could beat the patch and finish off my shells. Not even close!
You had to buy it for 400 cosmic worldstones from the event vendor.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Crikey. I'm just about to finish purple prestige, and would still have to do orange and red before I could even start cosmic.

Probably not gonna happen this week, but who knows.

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Kinda want to push for Cosmic Cyclops before his revamp, since there's a good chance ricochet will become a spirit spender. One of the devs made a comment on the forums that ricochet was getting even stronger during his review, and the only way i see that happening is if they make it a spender instead of a basic.
Ricochet is going to become a chain lightning style like Surfer/Storm has. Pretty sure he's going to be a ton better all around and easier to level after the rework. To me the current ricochet is only useful for trash killing, it takes him forever to kill bosses.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ricochet is going to become a chain lightning style like Surfer/Storm has. Pretty sure he's going to be a ton better all around and easier to level after the rework. To me the current ricochet is only useful for trash killing, it takes him forever to kill bosses.
I do okay on terminal bosses with Optic Barrage. The problem with waiting til after the review is that who knows what level ricochet will end up being.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Crikey. I'm just about to finish purple prestige, and would still have to do orange and red before I could even start cosmic.

Probably not gonna happen this week, but who knows.
The back half of Omega week is fucking insanity for xp, if you're boosting you're looking at like 1-2 hour 1-60.

Goatface

fyi, the mm daily is slightly broken and no real fix till later in the week.
getting credit for "Rescue Citizens" isn't being applied to teammates
for Sentinels, person with the killing blow gets the credit, people reporting not getting credit if they kill it before it hits the mutant.
of all the other events that give "Rescue Citizens" credit, only 2 counted repeatedly for me
gang members robbing a guy (not the maggies and hotdog cart)
and one where the gang member is messing with the car.
i got it done by playing a non 60 and not going after any of the bosses.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I decided Black Panther was going to be my second raider while I wait for the Cyke review. Got him to 60, uncorked all the unique boxes and the loot explosions I had saved, got 4 ebony blades but 0 knives of zawavari. I was pretty salty about that, but got lucky and the knives dropped when I was farming for Nisanti Boots in Red Hood.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Still having a blast with Rogue...going to prestige her so I can get one of those pets after I get her Legendary to Rank 5. Considering stealing my Hand of Doom off of Iron Man for her since I'm barely playing my other 60s now.