Marvel Heroes 20xx

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Weird, I was under the impression they blocked new heroes from the random pool for a month or so

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I got Juggy right after he came out. Looks like they don't block them and might even buff their drop rate.

At least now when I make a new chat box it actually works mostly correct chthonic
smile.png

Goatface

Marvel Heroes 2015: 12 Days of Winter Festivities (And Then Some...)
DAY ONE (12/13) - Server-Side XP, RIF & SIF boosted to 100% until the end of the year!

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Venom is on TC too btw. His skills and playstyle seem very interesting. Lots of skills deal damage to yourself (but do more dmg), while others will heal you. So an aspect of risk vs. reward kinda thing. It will be fun trying to balance your health and ichor

Both his Venom and Ant-Venom costumes are badass. Probably the best costumes to date

Goatface

i can understand tagging Tyr with gifted, but really zero market for Frigga, Sif, Serpent, and Ymir

should have put Thor, Odin and Zod in there

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Sif isn't the worst ever, 400 damage on physical melee attacks and 20 health per hit? Seems good for Nightcrawler type heroes.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've got like 10 Sif runes. I dont have room for 5 more gifted rune spots in my stash. I'm probably going to make someone a bowazon, maybe use the serpent in that summon runeword on someone, and trash whatever is left.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I am hoping one of the later gifts is a red box and a blue box for boss specific uniques/artifacts. But knowing my luck, I'd get a Mental Focus Headband and a Ruby Tipped Cane

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't played in a few months, I was wondering was there a nerf to drop rate of health, and spirit globes. I don't seem to see as many as before.

Nova is kinda fun, he's hard to keep track off though, he moves around so much.
smile.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kind of annoying when you're doing cosmic prestige and you level into a new instance range. Now I won't be able to open any of the odin chests for a few hours

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
My issue with today's event is Holosim/Xdef rotation. Takes too long to get the Odin boxes as they drop from the end chest, not from the bosses (or am I mistaken?)

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
When you open the ones in your stash you instantly level to the next tier though so it's not the worst issue. It bugs me a bit too Gavin. When they ran that event for a week I had my whole stash full of boxes

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well I haven't been playing much lately so I just now noticed my account was hacked. 3 gotks, esp box, gorilla neck, and lizard formula all missing.

MossyBank

N00b
I pretty much stopped playing this game after I finished Cosmic Prestige on my Scarlet Witch, came back and picked up X-23 (I never had Wolverine) and i'm having a lot of fun again. Helps with all the x-mas buffs going on too.. never go to check out the new Midtown Industry place, it's pretty fun, but I heard it really sucked at first?

Might start playing again, maybe try out the raid.