Marvel Heroes 20xx

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
"A resource leak that caused some client slowdown over time has been fixed. Feedback on the effectiveness of the fix or if there are other remaining similar issues would be appreciated. Issues included an increase in long stalls on the client as well as a gradual degradation of client performance over time (where time is typically on the order of an hour or more depending on playstyle)."
Well damn, maybe they finally figured out their memory leak problems after 2 years.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Jugg isn't bad either, and Mandarin is actually pretty fast if you have a well geared Cable or Deadpool.
I've been doing TM all day. Real fast to get to him and kill especially with Hulk. I can kill him in under 10 seconds and have my cooldowns ready when I'm fighting him again.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I did TMs last time. Problem is most TM guides will be complete junk. I'd rather get slightly fewer Omegas and have a good chance at better artis.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Tried Juggs a few times to rush other bosses. Very quick to get to but takes a little longer to kill cause of his invul shield he pops at the start of the fight. I have to avoid him until it wore off but after that I killed him pretty quickly.

The server been taking a shit lately. Last night the game was unplayable and people were experiencing random disconnects and very bad lag. Not sure if the game is getting DDOSed or require server maintenance.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah it's annoying to sit and wait on his invul, but he melts pretty fast once it drops, and it breaks up the monotony of Taskmaster rushing.

I think I actually am going to open a ticket about my lizard formula, the value on GoKs has plummeted so dramatically that the extra ones, even being very well rolled, just aren't worth much.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Yeah it's annoying to sit and wait on his invul, but he melts pretty fast once it drops, and it breaks up the monotony of Taskmaster rushing.

I think I actually am going to open a ticket about my lizard formula, the value on GoKs has plummeted so dramatically that the extra ones, even being very well rolled, just aren't worth much.
He is very squishy. I would of figured he would be harder to kill but I find him to be one of the easier boss Kills. You ever farmed for the God of Mischief rune word? Ran this for a few hours killing Loki but no luck. I guess it's an ultra rare drop or my rng is just bad.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God of Mischief is one of the few things ive given up on while farming and just bought with blessings.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
BTW the Cosmic/Omega combo is absolutely retarded. With a bunch of xp boosts I'm getting about 2.3 omegas per cosmic run.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Got my M1 card The Captain Costume last night!
biggrin.png

Sharinel

Golden Squire
Have a look at Mandarin if you are grinding omega this week, he still has the Chinese New Year buff and is dropping extra xp orbs etc. Don't know how long it will last though

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Welp, I got all my shit back. Now to remember how to play Dr. Strange. Is Winter Soldier any good?

rrr_img_91591.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Farmed 850 omegas today. Jesus Christ winter boosts are retarded, wish I'd bought a 5 stack of them the other week. Got 3 ult upgrade tokens, 12 asgard cards, an assload of odin marks and splinters, just absolutely nuts.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Farmed 850 omegas today. Jesus Christ winter boosts are retarded, wish I'd bought a 5 stack of them the other week. Got 3 ult upgrade tokens, 12 asgard cards, an assload of odin marks and splinters, just absolutely nuts.
Damn that pretty awesome. I knew I should've grabbed me a few before they left the G store.