Marvel Heroes 20xx

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Glad they decided to change it. Their initial plan was stupid and the community went apeshit. I took advantage of the double loot drops today. Started farming Kurse during his rotation and got 2 GoK within an hour. They both have pretty good rolls on them. Plus I got another one last night from a MM Kurse kill. Thought that would never happen. Just wish Manape would drop his necklace for me.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The valentines bundle for Sue and Reed is a fantastic deal if you don't have them. 20 bucks for both heroes, both marvel now costumes which are new and look much better than their crappy default or future foundation costumes, both hero stash tabs, and 5 RIF/Credit 4 hour boosts.

I didn't really look to see if the other v-day bundles were as good of a deal since I have most/all of the heroes.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
rrr_img_90900.jpg

Inc Punisher Van

Nola

Trakanon Raider
This is probably a week old but wasn't posted here. New Storm costume and she looks amazing.

h0Pw8ja.jpg
V9siGBO.jpg

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
decided to get back into this today, havnt played in a while. so much as changed its kind of intimidating, lol.

i noticed im getting reward boxes from industry city patrol but dont get them from midtown? is that related to the daily quest being industry or was midtown just never updated with them? Reason I asked is I see the unique rings from the zones got updated and are asked for by quite a few builds now. If im going to update some old heroes, im going to need a few copies of each.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
how do eyes/hearts of demonfire work? you get boxes of them in the green raid and a few as daily rewards for one shots. Is there any other way to get them? Are there lockouts? per hero or per account?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You get eyes from green raids once a week, hearts from red raids. Reset on wednesday. You get eyes and hearts from one-shots, reset 20 hours after completion. These lockouts are per account, and aside from the occasional eye of demonfire login reward, there are no other ways to get them.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
thats a long time to get 66 gear not to mention 69. guess there goes my usual playstyle of gearing out multiple heroes.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Yeah pretty much pick one hero and concentrate on him. I'm working on Venom as my main. Already did my first prestige and waiting until Monday to start my next one. Once I get enough courage I'm going to try for cosmic prestige. *shivers*

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
thats a long time to get 66 gear not to mention 69. guess there goes my usual playstyle of gearing out multiple heroes.
Once you buy the upgrading recipe once, you have it for all the characters in your account, so you can gear multiple char easy, as the upgrade cost is only gold (and not much either).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah pretty much pick one hero and concentrate on him. I'm working on Venom as my main. Already did my first prestige and waiting until Monday to start my next one. Once I get enough courage I'm going to try for cosmic prestige. *shivers*
Don't do it. For the love of god don't do it. It's not worth it and it will kill your desire to ever play that hero again.

overbyte

Golden Knight of the Realm
I played EQ and leveled a ranger solo; I thought that I was hard going into cosmic prestige. It can't be as bad as everquest.

I ended up paying a jobless friend of mine to finish the last ten levels of cosmic prestige. Granted, it was more of an excuse to shunt him some cash so he didn't lose his home, but I was really really done with leveling by that point. Unless you've got the max xp bonus from leveled alt characters stay away from cosmic.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've got the max xp bonus. It's only 200% bonus xp. The cosmic prestige penalty is 2500%. During cosmic week the prestige penalty is halved, so that along with my synergy bonus and the 42% cosmic week bonus means the cosmic penalty is down to about 1000%.

I spent a good chunk of the day leveling from 49 to 52.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I've got the max xp bonus. It's only 200% bonus xp. The cosmic prestige penalty is 2500%. During cosmic week the prestige penalty is halved, so that along with my synergy bonus and the 42% cosmic week bonus means the cosmic penalty is down to about 1000%.

I spent a good chunk of the day leveling from 49 to 52.
Yeah think I'm going to hold off on that. I've been reading the forums and Reddit on how people are struggling through cosmic prestige. I may go far as the yellow or even red prestige and stop there for now... On a side note I been leveling up Juggernaut. I got him up to 59 today before I have to go to work and I'll finish grinding him to 60 tomorrow. I was using the momentum build but recently but switched over to this build which I like better.Magnum's Final Juggy build (From the 2 man green raid) Best TTK 34s - Juggernaut - Marvel Heroes - Items Base