Marvel Heroes 20xx

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Next year will make or break the game at this point, their lack of any kind of end game is extremely annoying. It's been a year waiting for even Red Axis raid which who gives a shit now that those uniques are easily craftable while Danger Rooms were supposed to be a big addition instead turned out to be annoying and unbalanced as all hell. At this point the game is just becoming ARPG costume simulator till it becomes unprofitable.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wasn't ArtofRawr the Bad Dev? He's comin back as Ryonir goes out the door
He had some of the worst 52 reviews. Thor and Hulk were mediocre, Wolverine was so fucked up he had to be overhauled again a couple weeks later, and is still a clunky mess

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Don't want to invest too many time on this game if its turn into a complete mess the next coming months. Do you think its already too late or there is still hope for content ? (beside team-up/ costume)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They put out actual content about as often as you can expect for a fairly casual game that's a tiny fraction of the size of Diablo 3. I'd love more endgame content too, but the people clamoring for that stuff don't seem to realize they're the vocal minority. I'd the majority of players can barely manage a smooth red muspelheim run, and can't do axis at all. The game certainly isn't going to collapse any time before 2018 at the absolute earliest, and that's only if it does nothing but go straight downhill from this point forward.

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
They put out actual content about as often as you can expect for a fairly casual game that's a tiny fraction of the size of Diablo 3. I'd love more endgame content too, but the people clamoring for that stuff don't seem to realize they're the vocal minority. I'd the majority of players can barely manage a smooth red muspelheim run, and can't do axis at all. The game certainly isn't going to collapse any time before 2018 at the absolute earliest, and that's only if it does nothing but go straight downhill from this point forward.
I see, thx !

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Brian Waggoner on Twitter:
Brian[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */
Special Weekend Event in @MarvelHeroes! 200% XP, Cosmic Bonus, Omega Bonus plus a FREE Random Hero Box and Random Costume Box!
Radical Ronin ?@R0NlN 5h5 hours ago

@Asros When does it start? I might come back for this! @MarvelHeroes
0 retweets 0 likes
Brian Waggoner ?@Asros 5h5 hours ago

@R0NlN @MarvelHeroesNoon tomorrow!
0 retweets 1 like

Josh Ziegler ?@trumpy 5h5 hours ago

@Asros @MarvelHeroes WOW! What?s the occasion?
0 retweets 0 likes

Brian Waggoner ?@Asros 5h5 hours ago

@trumpy @MarvelHeroes Cause why not!?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
rofl. I popped a bunch of boosts to grind some cosmic prestige at the beginning of the week but said fuck it after like 2-3 LQs. Had been planning to burn off the boosts tonight, but said fuck it again.

Procrastination rewarded.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got Blade and Iron Fist Immortal Fist/Weapon/Whatever I dont remember the name.