Marvel Heroes 20xx

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
A diablo style mmo, created by David Brevik, starring all your favorite Marvel Characters (unless you like the really obscure ones, weirdo). It's basically an endless grind fest but it's pretty fun for the first 1000 hours

www.marvelheroes.com

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Djevel Innenfor

Golden Squire
I played it off and on and enjoyed it in the first half of 2015, but I fell off playing it due to terraria and other games sucking up my time. They did some updates and I took a look during the 3rd year anniversary event and the game hooked my ass, hard. It gets grindy but the addition of hightown and the rotating events really eases and breaks it up. They are changing how content scales and people wont be level gated anymore in the patrol zones, as well as adding a global difficulty setting that will scale loot.

Another thing that keeps me coming back is the banter and one liners the characters toss around. They had some good writing and voicework going on. My favorite combo right now is playing as deadpool using the deadpool kid costume with pirate deadpool as a teamup. I still hear new things even though I have been playing for over a week with that new costume.

I play fairly regularly, though at odd hours. IGN is Yesca. Willing to help out if needed, or murder things.

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
from dead 4chan thread
FAQ: Marvel Heroes
Useful links: Marvel Heroes Useful Links
Test Center: Welcome to Test Center
Marvel Heroes Database: Marvel Heroes - Item Base
How do you level so fast?: Where can I find builds? Hero-specific forums, marvelheroes.info or in the thread.
**Refer to Google.doc, updated when possible**

CURRENT CODES:
INSTITUTE - Various boosts
2015 - Fortune Card Mark I x1, Fortune Card Mark II x1, Fortune Card Mark V x1
INFLUENCE - 200 Genosha Influence
DANVERS - Captain Marvel All-New All-Different (Default) Costume

THE FUTURE OF MARVEL HEROES:
★☯★ THE FUTURE OF MH 2016 ★☯★ Info on all things coming to Marvel Heroes. Updated 08/01/16
http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/167730/

Djevel Innenfor

Golden Squire
They just dropped a patch today that makes some of that obsolete. And pot of gold? Good luck getting that. The xp curve was improved and almost nothing is level gated anymore because of the new scaling system. If you go through the story you'll hit 60 no prob. Sidequests are heavily incentivized as they drop splinters now. If you just want to hit cap play on a monday for midtown madness or see what event is running. Generally ICP during odin's bounty is nuts. Gearing at 60 is a hell of a lot easier because hightown bosses always drop a unique.

Big patch today that changed alot. Enjoying the changes so far.

• 1Like

Djevel Innenfor

Golden Squire
Oh also, the marvel heroes subreddit has a good intro guide. The FAQ and new player guide was helpful for me.

• 1Like

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
A diablo style mmo, created by David Brevik, starring all your favorite Marvel Characters (unless you like the really obscure ones, weirdo). It's basically an endless grind fest but it's pretty fun for the first 1000 hours

www.marvelheroes.com

I'm losing my will to play, this is so grindy. And there is no more raid content coming? I've had fun, but it's gotten stale.

• 1Like

Djevel Innenfor

Golden Squire
I didn't know about no incoming raid content, that's a bummer. I find the game grindy when you try to play during a non event period and you want to max a character out. Summoner characters in particular I find it a bitch to gear. Now that it's easier to team up it's more like a co-op game rather than a single player game with bots :p I still find it enjoyable in chunks with friends. Just helped 2 friends powerlevel their crafters and they got going pretty quick after that.

• 1Like

Djevel Innenfor

Golden Squire
PSA: Story mission xp is broke as fuck. Side missions are giving 10's of millions of xp and it's an omega point farm fest if you have level 60 characters. I went to sinister story where you kill him to get 3 extra 50% xp boost pots and the quest reward was 96 million xp which is 6 or 7 omegas. Get it while the gettin is good; I don't see this lasting that long.

• 1Like

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
> Story Mode mission XP rewards were granting more XP than intended and have been corrected.
...and gone.

• 1Like

Djevel Innenfor

Golden Squire
I managed to get about 700 omegas out of it. People were prestiging characters in 20-30 minutes. Was pretty nuts

• 1Like

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As someone who isnt playing right now Im curious, why do you say this?

Last edited:
  • 1Like