Marvel Heroes 20xx

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ok so I have no idea which legendary item to get for Punisher.

I'm thinking one of the following:

Gungnir (crit rating and crit damage with brut rating proc)
Norn Stones (+1 to fighting, durability, speed and strength and +2 all powers)
Golden Bow of Apollo (ranged attack damage, ranged crit damage, 5% attack speed and a 2% chance to proc 100,000 dmg dot on a 30 second cooldown)

I don't know how potent the +1 to hero stats items are (+1 fighting etc) and I'm not sure how good the proc on apollo is. I'm leaning towards gungnir and am not really considering the brut strike legendary because this is my first 60 and my crit is so low I barely ever brut strike. Plus I don't know how viable brut strike builds are.
Unless you have an attractive reason not to get Gungnir you get that. Tanks generally will favor Excalibur and some energy/mental ranged will get a few others. But you can't go wrong with it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Unless you have an attractive reason not to get Gungnir you get that. Tanks generally will favor Excalibur and some energy/mental ranged will get a few others. But you can't go wrong with it.
Yeah, I'm using Apollo on Cyclops.

Is Ironman any good? I'm trying to find a decent ranged hero that isn't a female. It seems like all of the best heroes are chicks, aside from Ghost Rider, but I don't really want to play melee.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I'm still in the Regulators SG, but no one seems to really be left. Anyone in an active SuperGroup that doesn't mind sending me an invite (60 Hulk, 60 Jean, 60 Cable, 60 Captain, leveling a storm to 60 now)?

"LostVirtue" is my IG name

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Somebody in chat was just talking about how "once you get 4 heros to 60 leveling is so much faster". Is that just because of synergies or do you get bonus exp for each 60 you have as well?

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Somebody in chat was just talking about how "once you get 4 heros to 60 leveling is so much faster". Is that just because of synergies or do you get bonus exp for each 60 you have as well?
You get synergy XP for each hero at 60. You need to enable it in the gameplay options as it is disabled by default.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Copied from the MH forums -

1 hero at level 60 = +30% xp bonus.

2 heroes at level 60 = +20% xp bonus (50% total).

3 heroes at level 60 = +15% xp bonus (65% total).

4 heroes at level 60 = +10% xp bonus (75% total).

5+ heroes at Level 60 = +5% xp bonus for each hero (in addition to the 75% bonus from the first 4 heroes you have at level 60).

Additionally, each level 30 hero grants a 1% XP bonus and each level 50 hero grants a 3% XP bonus.

You can achieve a max of a 200% XP bonus with this system. Your regular bonus xp from items, boosts, etc... isn't factored into the 200% max. This bonus is only useable for heroes at level 60 or below, so if we ever increase the level cap, only heroes at 60 or below will be given this specific xp bonus.

Lastly, I know a lot of you asked for the option to enable and disable this feature, so I went ahead and added that option to the Gameplay Options screen. This will make the December patch as well.

Tenks

Yeah, I'm using Apollo on Cyclops.

Is Ironman any good? I'm trying to find a decent ranged hero that isn't a female. It seems like all of the best heroes are chicks, aside from Ghost Rider, but I don't really want to play melee.
IM is good

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Need some Thoughts...

Level Emma Frost, Ghost Rider, or Nightcrawler next? I know Nightcrawler is the new flavor of the month, but who would be the best solo'er (in Cosmics) and team-play?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Copied from the MH forums -

1 hero at level 60 = +30% xp bonus.

2 heroes at level 60 = +20% xp bonus (50% total).

3 heroes at level 60 = +15% xp bonus (65% total).

4 heroes at level 60 = +10% xp bonus (75% total).

5+ heroes at Level 60 = +5% xp bonus for each hero (in addition to the 75% bonus from the first 4 heroes you have at level 60).

Additionally, each level 30 hero grants a 1% XP bonus and each level 50 hero grants a 3% XP bonus.

You can achieve a max of a 200% XP bonus with this system. Your regular bonus xp from items, boosts, etc... isn't factored into the 200% max. This bonus is only useable for heroes at level 60 or below, so if we ever increase the level cap, only heroes at 60 or below will be given this specific xp bonus.

Lastly, I know a lot of you asked for the option to enable and disable this feature, so I went ahead and added that option to the Gameplay Options screen. This will make the December patch as well.
Does that also work for characters at level 60 trying to level their legendary items? Based on the wording it sounds like yes it does but wasn't sure.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Does that also work for characters at level 60 trying to level their legendary items? Based on the wording it sounds like yes it does but wasn't sure.
I believe so. I can definitely see a difference with 2 60s and Cyclops XP synergy.

Need some Thoughts...

Level Emma Frost, Ghost Rider, or Nightcrawler next? I know Nightcrawler is the new flavor of the month, but who would be the best solo'er (in Cosmics) and team-play?
GR is fun and he was great when he first came out, not sure about now. NC has tons of damage, but can take none. I keep hearing EF is strong as well but don't know much about her.

I've heard NC can solo cosmics with the right gear. Not sure about the others.

overbyte

Golden Knight of the Realm
I just finished leveling Emma to 60. At first I tried going melee with her, but that was a false path. I went with her Omega Telepath tree instead and focused on AOE DOTs. She did a pretty good job, and the dots really made mobs melt quickly enough. You can also get a pet mob; part of the fun is picking out one that you really like with neat abilities.

Tenks

Emma used to be godly but she got nerfed pretty hard. I have her at 50 and I don't plan on taking her to 60. I found Ghost Rider somewhat a chore to play because he had so many active abilities. I haven't played NC.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Emma used to be godly but she got nerfed pretty hard. I have her at 50 and I don't plan on taking her to 60. I found Ghost Rider somewhat a chore to play because he had so many active abilities. I haven't played NC.
You using her as Telepath or Diamond? Everything I read states that she is a beast with the Omega Telepath tree.

I may roll NC as he just seems fun to play. But I have a feeling, much like Gambit, that he'll be pretty useless (too squishy). I am hoping the Black Widow rework is great, she was my favorite hero before all her nerfs/changes and especially the drone nerf.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Finishing up my Storm to 60 now. Storm is much more faceroll than Jean. I think I'm doing more dps at 52 than my fully uniqued 60 Jean. I bought NC (had a $50 Steam GC), but am not enjoying him actually (I understant that he doesn't get good until 40s or so, but playing tag with bosses is dumb). I think I may need to just do Emma and call it a day until Dr. Strange comes.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I really want to like Black Panther, but the reality seems to just be that he's boring to play.

Jungle Snare makes packs a total nonissue, but other than that I just use his basic melee. It's not very fun.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So what heroes are actually able to solo cosmics (relatively) easy? I've got Gambit/Cable/Deadpool close-ish to 60 but not sure which one to focus on first.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really want to like Black Panther, but the reality seems to just be that he's boring to play.

Jungle Snare makes packs a total nonissue, but other than that I just use his basic melee. It's not very fun.
hes getting his rework in 2 weeks isnt he? wait til then.

So what heroes are actually able to solo cosmics (relatively) easy? I've got Gambit/Cable/Deadpool close-ish to 60 but not sure which one to focus on first.
deadpool can solo them very easily. Cable got nerfed pretty hard in a recent patch and gambit hasnt been strong for a while now.

MossyBank

N00b
I have a very well geared Scarlet Witch, and now Nightcrawler. Both of them can solo Cosmics very easily. Although NC takes a bit more finesse. I put on the Valkyrie runeword on my SW, and she now has unlimited mana as well. It almost feels broken. :p

My rotation is something like, Ravenous Binding -> Combusting Hex -> Hex Binding -> Chaos Warp. Every single tick from all those dots brings back 2 spirit from the runeword and I finish up with full spirit. Never going below 90% spirit heh.

I have 21 level 60 heros atm, and SW, Storm, and NC do the most damage out of all of them right now.