Marvel Universe stuff

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Phase 4+ with Black Oanther taking over for Cap, Stran he taking over for Thor and Spidey taking over for stark as the main avengers could certainly have worked well.

They would still have Thor in space and able to come back from time to time as needed, then Quill leaving the guardians and being part of a new avengers, keep Hulk and don’t ruin him with she hulk and they could have made billions.

Instead they ruined their existing characters and introduced a shit ton of new shitty characters no one wants, but they sure are diverse.

The only character who has gotten better, or been received well post endgame is a variation of Loki, not even the real one. Everyone else has been torn down or ruined or just suck (hi Shang chi)

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
416076896_728283769270469_2050419589363917118_n.jpg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Phase 4 was all about replacing the original heros with women. They are on to phase 5 or were before the Kang shit went down.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Phase 4 was all about replacing the original heros with women. They are on to phase 5 or were before the Kang shit went down.
They forgot men don’t pay to watch watered down women superheroes spouting feminist catchphrases.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's also pretty lame that these guys have these powers and can cause billions in collateral damage in every city but are broke as fuck. Fucking shrimp boat Captain America pointed that out. Jane foster broke dying of cancer in a bedroom, Thor why didn't you hook your girl up? Hey I can save the universe, you need money? Sorry all tapped out. Superhero shit is pointless if you can't benefit monetarily at least sometimes from it.
I would totally sell whatever I could get from these baddies. Sorry lexcorp, I'm taking all your money, try and stop me. See if anyone cares either.

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's also pretty lame that these guys have these powers and can cause billions in collateral damage in every city but are broke as fuck. Fucking shrimp boat Captain America pointed that out. Jane foster broke dying of cancer in a bedroom, Thor why didn't you hook your girl up? Hey I can save the universe, you need money? Sorry all tapped out. Superhero shit is pointless if you can't benefit monetarily at least sometimes from it.
I would totally sell whatever I could get from these baddies. Sorry lexcorp, I'm taking all your money, try and stop me. See if anyone cares either.

Always wondered why they wouldn't make millions in the NFL or boxing or something. Not Falcon, obviously since he's just a guy with a jetpack, but ones with some sort of powers

Your idea that they should rob banks or some shit is good too, I guess.

joz123

Potato del Grande
That's why The Boys make sense for super people to work for a corporation doing ads and shit to make money.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Always wondered why they wouldn't make millions in the NFL or boxing or something. Not Falcon, obviously since he's just a guy with a jetpack, but ones with some sort of powers

Your idea that they should rob banks or some shit is good too, I guess.
Season 1 Arrow had him draining bad guys bank accounts and then maybe killing them. I dunno if robbing banks works morally , but I would rip off the bad guys for sure with no guilt. Take their weapons or valuables and sell it. Either way it's stupid to be a superhero and still be broke.

Chris

Potato del Grande
That's why The Boys make sense for super people to work for a corporation doing ads and shit to make money.
This is why I liked Captain America 1, it shows him doing that shit and it far more interesting than the generic origin stories that came after.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Juvarisx

Florida
This is why I liked Captain America 1, it shows him doing that shit and it far more interesting than the generic origin stories that came after.

Even after he worked for Shield with Black Widow so he had a salary and Rhodes worked for the US Gov't, but characters like Vision and Scarlet Witch had to live at the Avengers Compound since they were not "on payroll". They should have just rebuilt the damn thing or had an "Avengers" salary or something.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Even after he worked for Shield with Black Widow so he had a salary and Rhodes worked for the US Gov't, but characters like Vision and Scarlet Witch had to live at the Avengers Compound since they were not "on payroll". They should have just rebuilt the damn thing or had an "Avengers" salary or something.
Yeah that was an interesting part of Captain America 2, him being on payroll and doing missions.

But Falcon was also doing that in Captain America 3... was he not paid lol!?

Juvarisx

Florida
Yeah that was an interesting part of Captain America 2, him being on payroll and doing missions.

It sure didnt seem like he worked for Shield, he just went after the Flag Smashers with Buck (who clearly can look after himself payroll or not). Remember Falcon isn't Captain America in the Governments eyes its US Agent, he is just a dude with a fancy Wakandan made suit.

edit. Actually Its been so long I had to look up the first episode, he was doing missions for the Air Force with an Air Force First Lieutenant, so I guess the military was paying him. assuming he was the same rank hed make up to $90k a year and get housing allowances etc so I am really confused why the bank scene was there at all. Its just dumber the more you dig into it.

edit 2. Okay its REAL dumb. I rewatched the scene (its the first episode), the bank manager says he has not had any income for 5 years. He was blipped so that kinda worked but then he is fighting terrorists for the Air Force and they just say kthxbye. Its sooooooooooo lazy.

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
It sure didnt seem like he worked for Shield, he just went after the Flag Smashers with Buck (who clearly can look after himself payroll or not). Remember Falcon isn't Captain America in the Governments eyes its US Agent, he is just a dude with a fancy Wakandan made suit.

edit. Actually Its been so long I had to look up the first episode, he was doing missions for the Air Force with an Air Force First Lieutenant, so I guess the military was paying him. assuming he was the same rank hed make up to $90k a year and get housing allowances etc so I am really confused why the bank scene was there at all. Its just dumber the more you dig into it.

edit 2. Okay its REAL dumb. I rewatched the scene (its the first episode), the bank manager says he has not had any income for 5 years. He was blipped so that kinda worked but then he is fighting terrorists for the Air Force and they just say kthxbye. Its sooooooooooo lazy.
He was doing missions with Cap and Wanda in Africa at start of Cap 3 right?

Juvarisx

Florida
He was doing missions with Cap and Wanda in Africa at start of Cap 3 right?

Yea that was pre blip though and then he went on the run, so he was a Shield Agent or whatever then Civil War happened then on the run for a year till Infinity War then blipped for 5 years. The missions he was doing in the show were directly for the Air Force, there is a vague mention of contracts but a super dangerous mission to stop a notorious terrorist in Tunisia must have been worth whatever amount the loan would be you would think. Its just lazy writing which was the big issue with the series as it was.

Not to mention a small regional bank probably would have tossed the loan at him to endorse the bank in an ad or something, the manager knew of The Falcon.

Last edited:

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Being a fugitive and then blipped means no hazard pay. The show does a really bad way of explaining it but then it's not like they'll dwell on that aspect for Peter in the next Spiderman movie. Hell, Peter might not even have a SSN now.

joz123

Potato del Grande

Falcon had left the military and was unemployed when he started helping Cap out in Winter Soldier and wasn't on any kind of payroll I think. Plus getting snapped out of existence for 5 years so no income at all.